Aapl

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by turkeyneck, Dec 1, 2009.

1. +1
    At least they are making something tangible and useful, instead of packaging abstract financial garbage. You'd think people would appreciate that and be rooting for them.

#91     Jan 27, 2010
  2. Buzzed

Buzzed

It's a shame Apple is taking this route. They would sell alot more phones if they simply made them non-exclusive for phone service.

#92     Jan 27, 2010
  3. muller

muller

I don't like the iPad.
    What is this? An oversized iPhone? another version of Amazon's Kindle? a laptop without a cover?
    Is this thing something you pull out while on a train so you can read your digital morning paper?

#93     Jan 28, 2010
  4. bighog

bighog Guest

5. Onevoice

Onevoice

I don't know why people hate the iPad so much yet support Amazon's efforts in trying to making a dated technological POS the ipod of book readers

In today's do-it-all times a simple e-reader is not what people want. If people think the kindle has any chances of survival without a significant interface and capabilities overhaul is simply living in a fantasy world

the ipad will create a new wave and a new market that was not properly exploited by the past tablet makers like Toshiba, Nokia, Sony etc

Apple is a hardware company with a competitive advantage in making sleek gadgets that the masses want. Whether it is a first mover or second mover it will end up as the market leader

#96     Jan 28, 2010
  6. #97     Mar 1, 2010
  7. muller

muller

A test is what I'm speculating.
    First resistance 210 second 213 though

#98     Mar 2, 2010