Aapl

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by Arnie, Jun 4, 2009.

1. There was a lot of bearishness at $180. It took one month to hit $85. It bounced to $110 and the bears were out again. That's when it hit $78. You think they didn't make any money playing this stock for the last eight months?

Now the stock is up 75% in three months and here come the bears again. We'll see how things go from here, but I'll try to remember that considering a short here is retarded and only fucking idiots would do it :p

#11     Jun 7, 2009
  2. lol... how totally predictable. Your first post ever to me is a flame, you get called out, and you start belching and farting about your big muscles and threatening me. You probably go 300 pounds (of lard), you're likely in your mother's basement and you've likely never placed a real-money trade in your life.

Here's a piece of advice, junior. You treat people with respect, you get it in return. You treat people like shit, you get that in return. You've been treated badly somewhere along the way, which isn't your fault, but man up now and get over it.

Lucrum, another one for our lists.

On Ignore.

#12     Jun 7, 2009
  3. Wait, I just saw this,

LMAO!!

So you're saying that the move from $185 to $85 which occurred from September '08 to December '08 had something to do with AAPL itself? Maybe you feel that it occurred because AAPL was overvalued?? Is that what you're saying? Are you actually so fucking stupid as to not understand that the markets were making a small downmove during that time? Did you not read about that on the internet? Did you see any headlines about a 'sub-prime meltdown'? Are you so fucking stupid as to not understand that the disproportionate rebound that AAPL had in the past few months is indicative of the buying that can come into the stock??

Holy Jesus Christ, every time I think I've seen it all on here, I come across something like this. Un-freakin'-believable.

#13     Jun 7, 2009
  4. Buddy, you sound like a woman suffering from PMS. If you think my first benign comment was a flame, click this link: www.lexapro.com and start with the maximum dose.

I'm not 300 lbs and I have no lard because I work very hard at what I do. I never threatened you, either. As a matter of fact, I offered to buy you lunch if you were ever in Phoenix.

I don't talk to people the way you do (especially anonymously over the internet because I'd feel like such a pussy doing it) because I have respect. If you notice, even after you over reacted to an incredibly benign comment like "It must be nice to get all your picks right" with "idiot this", "fucking retard that", and all the other words generally used by prepubescent teens, I've yet to behave like a child.

I haven't lived with my mother for 19 years now, when I was 17-years old. I own three houses in Phoenix, two in Chandler and one in Mesa. I trade a few accounts with real money. I prefer options. I don't trade with OPM; all the money in my accounts belong to me. If you want to see my cash balance and overall YTD P/L from my most active account, I will email it to you but you need to send me yours first. With all the shit you talk, you better be trading millions of your own capital.

My offer to buy you lunch still stands. You can stop by my house in Chandler. Maybe you'll like it out here. My house in Mesa still has a for rent sign out front. Maybe you'd be interested :cool:

#14     Jun 8, 2009
  5. Yes, since this recession started in late '07, AAPL has bounced up and down quite a bit. It's seems like a trader's dream to me, but then that would involve shorting when you thought it was overbought and you already said that's for fucking morons or something along those lines. So I guess you're long right now, even with the 75% bounce. I hope it works out for you.

Personally I haven't touched AAPL since Jan or Feb, I can't remember which and I'm too lazy to look it up right now, but I do remember it was a straddle and yes I made a profit. With the big move up and the economy so weak, AAPL has my attention again. Will I use a straddle again? I'm not sure yet. We'll see how things play out. Whatever happens, I hope to most on ET make a profit.

#15     Jun 8, 2009
  6. went long here at 142.17 ..who else is riding the aapl train?

#16     Jun 26, 2009
  7. #17     Jun 26, 2009
  8. S2007S

S2007S

#18     Jun 26, 2009
  9. Eddiefl

Eddiefl

You really need to get it off your chest,,, dont hold things in..

EF

#19     Jun 26, 2009