Aapl

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by IzzyfoShizzy, Feb 22, 2008.

1. volcanik

volcanik

Good points. The fundamentals are strong for Appl, but the market sentiment is low. Bad economy = less people buying "nice/cool to have" items like an iPhone.

I am planning to wait until next earnings season's writedowns from banks and get all that bad news out of the way. I will probably jump into Apple after their next earnings release to get the best bang for my hard earned cash.

#61     Mar 7, 2008
  2. Well I got out of my apple yesterday and today for about 6.50 per share profit. Needless to day it was not what I was expecting, but the market doesn't look that strong. It was only 200 shares so it really wasn't a big deal either way.

#62     Mar 12, 2008
  3. volcanik

volcanik

^^good move. Market didnt look too strong today after yesterday's rally. Anything Fed induced usually doesnt last too long. The fundamental market needs to rally by itself without any intervention, then its a true sign of change.

#63     Mar 12, 2008
  4. so what do you guys think now that AAPL has climbed its way back up to 145? I obviously regret getting out at 125 now, but like everyone else, i was afraid it would drop even lower. the market was in bad shape then.

my question is, is it a good idea to get in now? or did i miss the train. most people believe the long term prospects are great but what if the market reenters another pessimistic mood and the price pulls back a bit. is waiting for a better entry point the right move to make?

#64     Mar 26, 2008
  5. gobar

gobar

y r u going behind when there are grt and cheap stock for short term.

MELI, AKAM,

#65     Mar 26, 2008
  6. The good opportunity to go long has most likely passed. Basically we are in no man's land right now. It is too early to tell if this is a resumption of the longer term uptrend, or a retracement of shorter term downtrend.

#66     Mar 26, 2008

7. AAPL closed that gap and moved above its 50 day moving averages. Its coming out of the right side of a long base and should pullback here and than kick ass.

#67     Mar 26, 2008
  8. I am being completely honest when i state the following: SERIOUSLY: I am not joking or fu*cking around... If you stopped focusing some of your energy on multiple accounts and actually studied charts, pe. vol. etc. you would be a better trader, fake or not.......GODAMNIT, WHY THE FUCK AM I POSTING ON THIS SHIT STAIN OF A WEBSITE AGAIN....alright, i am removing ET from my daily site status...its like an addiction seriously., to get away from all the weak money and stupid ass comments from all these straight up rookies is a hard thing to do.....

#68     Mar 27, 2008
  9. Logged Out thanks for sending me that private profinaty message relating to the Black Monday thread I opened/posted over 12months ago. Maybe you should follow you own advice and not post on ET if you don't like what is posted.

p.s. Some folks have no sense of humor.

#69     Apr 21, 2008