AAPL Trades (09/18/12-04/19/13)

Discussion in 'Journals' started by cactiman, Nov 4, 2012.

1. That would be nice.
    The folks at AAPL are a pretty clever bunch, and will adjust as they go along.
    I'm very confident they'll make it happen.
    :)

#11     Nov 9, 2012
  2. I see what you're saying, and respect your opinion of course.
    But I hope you're wrong!!
    800 or Bust!!
    :D

#12     Nov 9, 2012
  3. shfly

shfly

For your sake...it's a straight line to 800, then on to 1000 ;)

Nice bounce today...

#13     Nov 9, 2012

4. Yes, Mr. Market gave us a break today.
    Thank goodness. I couldn't take much more!

Low for the week is 533.72.
    Hopefully that won't be taken out - ever!
    If it is, 520 has to hold.

Will be back for more of this emotional roller-coaster on Monday...

#14     Nov 9, 2012
  5. where is your get out point?

#15     Nov 9, 2012

6. If the Long Term Uptrend is broken (and I still don't think it will be), I won't get out all at once at a New Low.

Assuming AAPL won't trade straight down, I'll wait to gradually get out during snap-back/short-covering rallies to Lower Highs - hopefully in the 600's.

But it certainly would be a lot less hassle for us Longers, if AAPL would just go up to 800 instead!

#16     Nov 9, 2012
  7. AAPL trying to form a new Higher Low (Blue Line), and not break the 44 month Uptrend by falling below the last Higher Low (Red Line).
    :cool:

#17     Nov 13, 2012
  8. Bought an April 595 Call this morning, when AAPL hit 527.93.
    I'm now "all in", as they say in Texas Hold'em.

From this point forward I'll only be Buying to Close my 50 AAPL Bull Put Spreads, and Selling To Close my 3 AAPL Single Calls.
    Will be posting the results of each trade in this thread as they're completed.

Of course all looks grim at the moment, and I'm currently quite a bit in the RED with these trades.
    But I still think AAPL will be quite a bit higher by April 19, 2013, and I'll end up with a Net Profit when all is said and done.
    Time will tell.
    :cool:

#18     Nov 15, 2012
  9. This is transfered from my other thread "AAPL: Buying the Dips!"

11-16-12 02:03 PM
    AAPL's attempt to break its 44 month Uptrend (by taking out its last Higher Low) was a "spectacular" failure.
    The volume was huge, and the "wick" on today's candle (a "Hammer" Reversal Candle to be exact) is very very long.
    I read this market action as the "Capitulation Bottom" for AAPL's uninterrupted 8 week retracement.

Now all AAPL has to do is go up another 175 points, through tons of overhead supply and resistance, to reach a New All Time High!
    No problem?
    Uhhhhhh......

#19     Nov 19, 2012
  10. Also transfered from my other thread "AAPL: Buying the Dips!"

11-16-12 02:08 PM
    Here's the view from 30,000 feet...

#20     Nov 19, 2012