AAPL ripe for rally- core holding

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by NY_HOOD, Jan 6, 2009.

1. NY_HOOD

NY_HOOD

aapl is ripe for a rally and should be a core holding. don't let is get red. i know a guy who is short and its the pits. you need to stem losses,plant a seed and watch your investment grow. aapl will PRODUCE. you will enjoy the fruits of your labor.

2. I agree. Go long.

3. This was the worst Keynote in a long, long time. Virtually nothing of substance. And most concerning, not even a sniff at iPhone or Mac sales numbers, which AAPL has shouted from the rooftops at previous Keynotes when they were good.

Should be an interesting couple of weeks, as AAPL reports last week of January.

4. Ripe

Core

Fruit

Produce

Eh, yep, up in the state of Washington they use those terms toward the upcoming apple harvest.

As for AAPL, funny, nobody would touch it for eh........about 17 years.

5. WHAT?

No smart ass replies?

Let's look at a chart.

Elapsed data. Can't be refuted. Whether it has predictive qualities is debatable.

Have a look.

Core holding? Ehhhhhhh, trader's delight but core holding?

Shall I dispel the myth that Steve Jobs walks on water? How 'bout asking yourself, do you own a Mac? Forget Lisa, everyone else has. Would you buy a Mac? Ipod? Creative makes a more solid MP3 player. Iphone. Flavor of the week. Apple-flavored and a saturated market.

Just look at the chart. Save you a lot of time.

Oh, one more thing, oops, two more things. Virtually all stocks have price movement and there is ALWAYS someone on the other side of the trade.