AAPL new target $205

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by a529612, Jul 20, 2007.

1. Bailed on my AAPL August 135 calls today...got out at 11.10. I was holding way too many contracts...far more than I was comfortable with. Once they went back up from 8.70 and got to 11.10...I had enough. Still made a nice profit from 7.60.

Good luck to everyone else. Since I am no longer long the calls, the odds that it will go up have increased dramatically.

#21     Jul 24, 2007
  2. You did good on you calls. Congratulations.....Me have so much APPLE that it feels like a bushel full of apples :D

Always you remember..never nothing wrong in taking profits and putting under mattress.. ( eve if u could've made more by not selling)

You take what it give you.
    U did good.

#22     Jul 24, 2007
  3. I bought some calls today hoping to get in cheap before earnings. Now i'm beginning to lose money.

Oh well.

#23     Jul 24, 2007
  4. I would recommend buying some aapl puts now.

#24     Jul 24, 2007
  5. Classic pump and dump?

July 24 (Bloomberg) -- Apple Inc. shares fell as much as 5 percent on signs that demand for the new iPhone may fail to meet investors' expectations.

Activations from AT&T Inc., the exclusive carrier for the iPhone, are a ``disappointment,'' Piper Jaffray & Co. analyst Gene Munster said today. Apple probably sold 200,000 of the devices in the quarter that ended in June, he said.

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601087&sid=aCEvYp0icVtQ&refer=home

#25     Jul 24, 2007
  6. ohh noo look AAPL is up 10% in AH

I guess no pump and dump

I went long at $58 back in Summer 06

#26     Jul 26, 2007
  7. I hope that you guys know that the only reason AAPL shot up is because word got out on the street that I had sold my calls. Its a widely acknowledged fact that had I still been in them once earnings came out, the stock would have had bad news and tanked.

The lesson here is to fade my trades and get rich!!

#27     Jul 26, 2007
  8. dont get down on yourself man. we all have the same joke when things dont work out. runaway stocks are risky if you do not own them from a level that does not have a chance of seeing again.

#28     Jul 26, 2007