AAPL looks flash crashy today.

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by blox87, Sep 28, 2010.

1. businessstaxes

businessstaxes Guest

you keep me hanging on.

why don't you just leave?
    let the free market do it's thing.

why don't you just tell the f#cking fed f#ck off man!

#31     Sep 29, 2010
  2. LEAPup

LEAPup

I guess the thing to take notice of is the doji on AAPL daily. It follows a hanging man...

After my call on the hanging man, I'm not going to speculate on AAPL's direction, but I don't like the hanging man followed by a doji.

#32     Sep 29, 2010
  3. businessstaxes

businessstaxes Guest

a doji is still a doji after a long runup.

the marketed and gap down on the first 30 minutes yesterday and the melted down than the v shaped and no followthrough down today.

in a normal market you would see some profit taking if people acutally boought this market. but since nobody bought on the way up there ar e no profits..it's a short squeeze surprise surpise hahahah

#33     Sep 29, 2010
  4. 285 will be touched tomorrow. It's time to cover longs or get short, IMO. 280 in the next 5 trading days.

#34     Sep 29, 2010
  5. Marin88

Marin88

i'm short and i'm a newb. so help me God. aapl is such a giant it takes greece's economy to buy the whole company.

#35     Sep 29, 2010
  6. LEAPup

LEAPup

Jobless claim pulled price up almost in line with the SPY during amateur hour, which is to be expected. I agree 280 or less in the next 5 days. AAPL is overbought.

#36     Sep 30, 2010
  7. LEAPup

LEAPup

SPY down 69bps

AAPL down 150bps

Maybe my hanging man followed by the doji on the AAPL daily were good signals afterall?:D

#37     Sep 30, 2010
  8. LEAPup

LEAPup

Atticus nailed the call! Porps to you ironhead!

AAPL trading at 279

#38     Oct 4, 2010