AAPL looks flash crashy today.

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by blox87, Sep 28, 2010.

1. blox87

blox87 Guest

Take a look at the aapl chart. Damn.

2. blox87

blox87 Guest

Lost 15 billion in market cap over a rumor, wow

3. Actually AAPL was beginning to show weakness yesterday with it's price action.

4. i dont know about anybody else but i been in this market over 20

years and the price action just recently stinks.

something defintely aint right.

the progress share price collapse yesterday and then this today

on apple just confirms to me somethings up.

im not moaning about the market going up and missing out etc or

some major conspiracy theory but something is up.

ive trying to get some puts on board and then staying out.

it just feels like a collapse is imminent.

5. Shares will pop once the Tim Cook rumor is shown to be unfounded. It will be a short on that news.

6. LEAPup

LEAPup

I bet some stops were taken out with that shadow...

7. Great, 1987 would do the job nicely. The quicker the better.

8. hajimow

hajimow

ALL and I mean ALL tech stocks (AAPL, TXN, ADI, LLTC, ALTR, XLNX,... are sell now. Extremely inflated values. Too much up in a short time. It will burst soon. I am in cash and short on some stocks.

9. Are you the ultimate authority on that? Are you stating that you know for a FACT that they're going down? Because I dont think you know that for a fact. Nor do I think you're correct. But I suppose its just another typical ET post.

10. hajimow

hajimow

Lets put it this way. I don't know it as a fact. I am not 100% sure about it. I might end up being wrong but based on my 15 years of trading experience, I will bet on that. When I was buying ADI at 27 and TXN at 23.50 (a month ago), I was told that I was wrong and I was made fun of more than now but I made my profit and now pigs are buying and they will be slaughtered. It was just a month ago that I was buying and now I smell sell.

#10     Sep 28, 2010