aapl is killing me

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by krazykarl, Apr 24, 2006.

1. Carl what makes you an expert in patent laws? Why are they dicks for selling and banking a profit? Do you plan to hold on to this forever?

#41     May 16, 2006
  2. craneman

craneman

I dumped my calls this morning just after 10:00 am, you can't win em' all. :(

#42     May 16, 2006
  3. i'm not. every person i've spoken to, including some pattent attorneys, say that with the recent changes that include not automatically issuing an injunction when a complaint is filed make it "exponentially more difficult and drawn out" to pull this stuff off. Also, the ITC now considers what impact an injunction would have on a business's monitary stream, and that of its vendors, partners, etc. all those companies that have apple making up 40% of their orders because of iPod parts....? i'm sorry, the ITC is not in the business of bankrupting part suppliers....

because they didn't do their research. again, not saying im omnipitant, but every bit of information i've come across today says that there is the chance is greater that im going to get hit by lighting on a sunny day then creative getting an injunction from the ITC.

#43     May 16, 2006
  4. Why is the stock down 4% today? :confused: Don't notice any major news.

#44     May 16, 2006
  5. i will tell you what - in this bloodbath aapl sure has show some strength.

#45     May 17, 2006
  6. do you really trade? (i mean not on paper) !

u c that gap support at 64.15 from 4-5-06? that's why aapl is where it is today along with expiry manipulation (I mean pinning).

now- will it see 60-62 is next Q I am asking. u c today's anemic volume. does that signify a st bottom in place to anyone? Not saying AAPl isn't good over longer term but now chart is not even close to bullish.

but still it might v-bottom. who knows! but why jump in ahead of schedule. IF it does- next week or late Friday is better time to pick a bottom!

JMHO

p.s. IF you do jump at these levels - BUY puts and then lift them IF/when AAPL fills 4/4-5/06 gap OR lift them after you are more certain AAPL is heading higher OR leg into bull put spread and keep long stock OR sell stock for loss and leg into deep ITM bull put spread.

also (I) dont intend to get head-faked IF apppl trades above 65 larter; its most likely expiry action/noise.

#46     May 17, 2006
  7. almost s.h.

but I was concerned with the gap open from april "they" would be able to get it back to gap support. also I would not rule out 6250 with this fearful market ---- look at today's candle so far.

of course with 2 days left aapl "could " see 6750 but not likely.

regards

#47     May 17, 2006
  8. Well Karl who do you think has better access to information you or guys trading 50k shares a clip. I personally think you got greedy and should been out in the 70’s. It’s holding here nicely but if the sellers take out the buyers at this level then those buyers will become sellers too and push the stock down hard. That’s the 3rd time it failed in the 70’s in the last few months. I think they were smart for selling looking how the market sold off the past 2 weeks. 50k shares is like 3.5 million so why be so careless.

#48     May 17, 2006
  9. im learning everyday... :cool:

#49     May 17, 2006
  10. Well I hope your right but never think you know anything about what a stock should do because thats when they hurt you most. Goodluck

#50     May 17, 2006