aapl is killing me

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by krazykarl, Apr 24, 2006.

1. product announcement tomorrow - 75 here we come! :cool:

#31     May 8, 2006
  2. Looks like the product announcement isn't happening this week. According to the macrumors site, there might be one next week.

#32     May 9, 2006
  3. yeah, and on top of that someone thought it was funny to make a big sell around 1pm est. broke 71 and triggered some sell programs..

faboooooo.... :cool:

#33     May 9, 2006
  4. Mocean

Mocean

I don't know why, but this morning when it was at 72+, I thought that it was due for a pullback, especially with the bad news on Dell. I've been in Apple since before it hit 86 and I've been gradually buying and selling as it moves. I got out this morning with a 5% gain at 72+. I'll be comfortable buying it again when it breaks through the $70 barrier.

#34     May 9, 2006
  5. i think dell poisoned the whole sector - today, if the FOMC is positive, i believe aapl will make up yesterday's sell-off and then price in the FOMC...

#35     May 10, 2006
  6. craneman

craneman

Bought some May $65 AAPL calls this AM. Maybe she'll run a little into the conference call?

#36     May 15, 2006
  7. I think that could be a good trade. Barring a broad market meltdown, I think AAPL will probably trade higher through the end of the week.

#37     May 15, 2006
  8. new macbook released today -

media event was scheduled over the weekend for thursday -
    NYC apple store opening friday -

hmmm... :cool: :cool: :cool:

remember, jobs is a media whore

#38     May 16, 2006
  9. Or, maybe not, echhh...down 2 bucks.

#39     May 16, 2006
  10. there is no way in hell creative will get an injunction against aapl, especially with the recent changes in patent law.

if I realize that you would think the guys throwing around 50k blocks would realize that. would love to know who the dicks are that sold the open.

#40     May 16, 2006