AAPL earnings

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by felixbocharov, Jan 11, 2016.

1. So what do you think about the numbers? Postive? Negative? There is a lot of noise here in the media - I don't trust these guys, I prefer to list smart thoughts...

Michael J. Fletcher likes this.
  2. rmorse

rmorse Sponsor

I traded AAPL from summer of 1985 until early 2010 as an option MM on the AMEX. "Predicting" what has happened and what they will say is very difficult.

3. My advice to you...is to turn on CNBC. and listen to those guys on TV. and bet the farm on their calls. go all in with options. :thumbsup:
    ...you'll be driving a Porsche 911, after Apple announces their quarterly report numbers.

(Everybody's and Anybody's market prediction is smart.)

Last edited: Jan 11, 2016
  4. Honestly, I think the numbers will be low 'cause I don't believe that new iPhone can attract a lot of people. especially when Chinese market is doing so bad.

5. They really stopped being innovative. iPhone is not the same thing it once was.

6. romik

romik

I don't like the watch concept (at all).

7. AAPL trades at the same price as in summer of 2012, even after 2015 record earnings and billions in buy backs, etc. The risk and reward at these levels heavily favors the Bulls.

8. Turveyd

Turveyd

Sadly AAPL without Steve isn't doing well, software quality is dropping, innovation has stalled.

Sales based pretty much on 1 phone, nothing else really sells, is sooner or later going to lose top spot on that market then it's going to hurt

Only so much you can do on a phone aswell.

Sent from a rare 6plus, seen 1 other in the wild.

9. $AAPL debunking analysts and media lies and rumors day by day. January 26 will be the start of a MONSTER AAPL rally. Can't wait to see that

10. romik

romik

Dead cat bounce perhaps.

#10     Jan 13, 2016