AAPL down by $5.80 at 9:05AM EST

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by skaranam, Jul 24, 2007.

1. NY_HOOD

NY_HOOD

any of you looking at CPO today? keeps popping up on my scanner as well as MDG. CPO could see 47 today.the earnings look very strong.

#11     Jul 24, 2007
  2. What happened why AAPL open down? Me tell you what happen. Traders scared of their own shadow like most people are after 911. Every single little box found next to trash can and it is OMG..A BOMB!!!!!!!! RUN for the hills...TERROR, TERROR, TERROR

AT&T report good earnings and say they activated number of I-Phones phones Sat and Sun but people say that number too low. :( Traders here that and scared of own shadow, then sell stock like fools...Don't people realize thousands upon thousands of phones were not activated until MONDAY ???? DUH...Or for the thousands upon thousands bought for re-sale and to give for GIFTS!!!!!!!! DUH.

<b> AND ONE OTHER VERY IMPORTANT POINT NO ONE MENTIONED THIS MORNING AND THAT IS REMEMBER WHEN I-PHONE FIRST WENT ON SALE OVER WEEKEND AND THERE WAS ACTIVATION GLITCH ON AT&T PART. SO OF COURSE ACTIVATION NUMBERS ONLY FROM SAT AND SUN NOT VALID ...... DUH!!!!!!</b>

Also AAPL open lower due to some retail guy say from "talking with sales clerks" I-Phone sales are horrible....
    Talking with sales clerks???????????
    WTF???
    How many shares short is retail guy????? DUH
    Traders hear what retail clown say and they shitt their pants once again and sell more AAPL.....
    FOOLS

This morning was such sissies selling AAPL but me glad as those afraid of their own shadow give me great opportunity to buy even more AAPL at lower price before it moves back UP!!!!!

Yeeeee Hawwwwwwwwww APPLE!!

Woof, Woof

#12     Jul 24, 2007
  3. ssblack

ssblack

I love this guy. :D

#13     Jul 24, 2007