AAPL down 3% in this 1%+ market rally today!!!

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by S2007S, Jul 13, 2010.

1. I'm not surprised that the stock is down. If you watch the <a href="http://www.socialnews.biz/tag/Apple">Apple</a> news flow, you can see it moving from "there won't be a recall" to "a recall is coming."

#11     Jul 13, 2010
  2. I think Apple was making a terrible mistake. They are committing a similar mishap as Intel did with their flaw in the Pentium chip in 1994. Hardliner denial. Arrogance.

First, said the users are holding the device wrong.

Then, said it was a software "display" issue. The user shouldn't have 5-bar signal strength to begin with.

I have first hand experience with this issue. Hold the device on your left hand: signal strength went from 5 bars to 0 bar in 1 minute. No map. No google. No internet.

Place the device down on the table (5 inches away). Let it settle for 1 minute. Signal strength returned from 0 bar to 5 bars. Google map, Google search, I could internet all I wanted.

"Display" issue. Give me a break! Won't hold water.

No wonder RIMM went up like gangbuster since 2 days ago. Sub 50 to 55.

#12     Jul 13, 2010
  3. arickwon

arickwon

soo short aapl at 250+ then???

#14     Jul 14, 2010
  4. I think <a href="http://www.socialnews.biz/tag/Apple">Apple</a> will be fine after they do the recall. They are killing RIMM which was unimaginable a few years ago.

#15     Jul 14, 2010
  5. You guys realize that AAPL has formed an H&S on the daily, right?

#16     Jul 14, 2010
  6. S2007S

S2007S

AAPL not looking good, they didn't do much to offset the problem with the iphone 4 but give out free cases.

On top of that they started more trouble with RIMM HTC and samsung saying that their phones also tended to drop calls when held by users.

#17     Jul 19, 2010
  7. there isn't one intelligent post about the iphone here yet. But go ahead and short. wouldnt be the first time ET traders were wrong.

#18     Jul 19, 2010
  8. S2007S

S2007S

The iphone in general or the iphone 4?

#19     Jul 19, 2010
  9. riddler

riddler

i am very concerned about AAPL. something is wrong.

#20     Jul 19, 2010