AAPL crashing.. this is really scary..

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by Batman28, Nov 12, 2007.

1. what are you so scared of?? the fact that the stock is moving and money making opps exist should make a trader happy, not scared.

#21     Nov 12, 2007
  2. I agree, I am mostly cash except for some homebuilder straddles and I am completely out of VIX calls on friday morning. I am ready for a bounce. But i agree with you. Specific predictions are usually worthless especially when they predict past events as we are now in the future. IMO this bull market is over, but that does not mean we cannot test or make a lower high which is pretty far away down here.

#22     Nov 12, 2007
  3. Wouldn't be surprised to see AAPL bounce tomorrow.

#23     Nov 12, 2007
  4. I'm not sure why people are cash.

Such a beautiful strong ferocious trend.

The trend is down, and down hard, you should be shorting every freaking pop up until the trend reverses.

Simple as that.

Anek

#24     Nov 12, 2007
  5. "Sub Prime" in Manhattan....LOL.

#25     Nov 12, 2007
  6. Amen.

#26     Nov 12, 2007
  7. AAPL is a buy at $80 and you're an idiot if you pay $1 more (turder probably begs to differ...go ahead and catch it)

#27     Nov 12, 2007
  8. FAST.AM

FAST.AM

yes if you can believe people in Manhattan

bought million dollar homes they cant afford.. with all types of FUNNY MONEY loans that will RESET NEXTyear..
    I hear over 1 trillion BUCKS. That should put a nice dent in these banks.

#28     Nov 12, 2007
  9. I lived in Manhattan for two years, I would not pay even 100K for one of those old piece of shit apartments anywhere in town.

Over-valued, rat infested, urine smelling, etc....

Don't get me wrong, I love to visit for long weekend get aways though.

#29     Nov 12, 2007
  10. Which part of Manhattan are you talking about?

#30     Nov 12, 2007