AAPL crashing.. this is really scary..

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by Batman28, Nov 12, 2007.

1. have you noticed how AAPL has crashed? and keeps going down? this was ment to be one of the leaders of the packs.. what's exactly going on here? 1999?

seriously, it's very scary what's actually happend in the market over the past week..

2. candles

candles

wonder how low we slide tomorrow....

3. S2007S

S2007S

Like I said about a week ago, about 70% of the gains in the NDX 100 came from AAPL, RIMM, GOOG. To see these stocks drop as quick as they have dropped should be no surprise to anyone, this was going to happen. Im sure if the nasdaq were to rally 75 points tomorrow that AAPL could easily trade up $10 bucks. Im going long some AAPL and BIDU soon, just for a quick trade on the next bounce, however I do think the DOW could fall back down to its mid AUGUST lows once more before going back into some sort of rally mode.

4. S2007S

S2007S

Scary???

And seeing it rally like it has the past 6 months with credit bubbles and housing foreclosures skyrocketing wasnt scary....

The market was acting irrational ever since it ran from 12750 to 14k+.......the dow is lucky to be trading above 12k, without rate cuts and money injections over the last 6 months the dow would be under 12k as this very moment.

5. S2007S how confident are you AAPL could gain tomorrow?50%? 80%? it's a very long streak down run it's had.. one of the longest on Nasdaq this year..

6. Look at the bad AH action on AAPL. The margin henchmen are working overtime on those mo-mo stocks.

7. LOL What a ridiculous analysis. You have no idea what you're talking about.

8. RL8093

RL8093

Stocks go up. Stocks go down. All good for traders. We love this - it's how we make $$$. If its scary to you, use that as a signal that you need some more education. Anyone who has traded for a while knows that overextended momo stocks can drop like a rock when the bottom falls out...
    Quick note: asking anonymous posters for trading guidance is probably not part of a robust / profitable trading methodology.... :eek:

R

9. hey R, I'm not asking for advice, or wanting a strategy.. Just want to hear your opinions on the market and see how people feel about it..

plus when I say it's scarey, it's because I haven't seen sell offs like this across the board for a long time..

10. S2007S

S2007S

come on, did you really think AAPL was going to surge along with GOOG right into the end of 2007. These stocks were so overbought it wasnt funny. Dont be surprised if AAPL drops below 130 and GOOG below $500.

I see GOOG below $500 in early 2008.

#10     Nov 12, 2007