AAPL could be in trouble

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by fantastic4, Mar 9, 2009.

1. OMG, a little tiny ipod shuffle, and a touch screen netbook so you don't have to use a trackpad or mouse!!!

Wow! What will Apple think of next?!!

I think Apple has gone back to the well one too many times.

Fumes.

#11     Mar 11, 2009
  2. Steve jobs set up an excellent business plan that Apple is still executing. In the short term they should still be able to perform. Longer term is the question. Is there leadership in Apple that can move them into the future? That has still not been decided.

#12     Mar 11, 2009
  3. ET's chorus line of AAPL shorters (or would-be shorters) provide one of the most reliably fadable signals anywhere, ever.

#13     Mar 11, 2009
  4. I apologize. I have no position in Apple.

I was speaking to their product line, and should have made that clear.

I hope you nail it on the long side.

#14     Mar 11, 2009
  5. He was LONG and he blew up.

#15     Mar 11, 2009
  6. nassau

nassau

I'll ditto that. Charts are simply math and trading has everything to do with math.
    Every move outside the normal? (if one can say that) breathing or beta creates a situation where we must come back to some form of normality to trade, which is math be it bollinger, parabolic, stochastic, ma etc.
    math gives day traders opportunities to enter and exit based upon the present supports and resistances which can and are broken all the time and trend lines for positon and swing traders where one has the ability to see visible the overall direction of the existing market and its conditions.

Make a plan, work the plan inside of your risk comfort level.

I personally believe we are not even close to a bottom until stocks like aapl, rimm, goog, amzn retrace a min. of 30 percent.
    moves like we have had the last 2 days in goog, amzn rimm, aapl are evident situations of stock appreciation vs value via short squeezes.

shorting at every opportunity amzn, rimm, aapl? via options, stocks while playing the futures.
    it is when you are a perma anything long or short you will get in trouble no. 1 but second miss out on 50 percent of opportunities.

w

#16     Mar 11, 2009
  7. dont forget to stick a thermometer up Stock_Traders rear before buying or selling anything...

Brings new meaning to the terms leading and lagging indicators....

#17     Mar 11, 2009
  8. Is AAPL overextended? See if bulls can push tomorrow.

#18     Mar 11, 2009
  9. In this market I like to buy low, at key supports then chasing. When AAPL pulled back to $82.5 at botto of gap up a few days ago it's when to enter.

Just like GS at $73. It's easy to chase and thinking that we will miss the boat. Bear markets will flow the boats back to us very often.

#19     Mar 11, 2009
  10. So goes the markets so goes AAPL tomorrow IMO. The TRIN got quite bearish yesterday, and market profile shows a few points in favor of the bears. The SandP hit hard on the 732 negative 23 retracment, and so far futures aren't looking to hot. If markets open bearish then I'll look for shorting oppurtunities, but I'll pass on AAPL. They seem to be one of the strongest in the tech sector. I'm looking more at GOOG.

Here's the lastest video on the markets: http://www.freetradingvideos.com/vlog/default.asp?category=1

#20     Mar 12, 2009