AAPL - Bullish call

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by miguel007, Dec 9, 2011.

1. Hello folks... here is a good technical view on aaple..

Source : http://www.ac-investor.blogspot.com/2011/12/technical-analysis-of-apple-inc-aapl.html

"The stock chart pattern managed to avoid breaking its 200-day MA last month by a whisker. The stock did drop below the 365 level to 363.32 on Nov 25 but it immediately started to move upwards and formed a "V" bottom. So, from a technical perspective, the earlier bottom can be considered as a support. The up move on good volumes is too convincing. The stock faced resistance from the confluence point of the 50-day and 100-day MAs. Technically speaking, the MA's confluence points can also act as a bullish signal. In addition, the 200-day MA is rising smartly and the stock is trading now well above it, so the long-term bull market is under no threat. We will need to observe the stock closely in the near term. The technical indicators are looking mildly bullish. The RSI has crossed above the 50% level and the MFI is moving sideways above the 50 % level, giving the bulls some hope of recovery. The MACD is touching the flat signal line. Expect a bit of consolidation here. I am long on APPLE and I will add more shares on a move above $396, with the expectation of a continued rise to $410. My stop loss will be placed $1 below its 200-day MA."

I'm BULLISH too !!!

• sc.png
      File size:
      39 KB
      Views:
  2. gravity law: anything goes up, must go down.
    but anything goes down, not always go up.

bought some call yesterday in last minute 395 dec 09 (30lots), hope in the opening it shoots a while.then I can dump them with a nice dead cat bounce gain.
    then short some at the money call (maybe 395 or 400?) to the expiration