aapl before earnings...

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by jsv416, Jul 18, 2008.

1. haha yea thats true, i didn't make anything and thats what counts. There is just too much crazyness in the market. Shit oil could have rallied a lot today and aapl could have stayed put. The truth is I really don't know, but I do believe in aapl as a company and Im happy to see it pop. Smart money bought yesterday..they always buy on the way down..wouldnt you?. My belief in aaple will never make me money consistently which is why I dont put real money in it. As far as what I do to make money, well I just started a journal :)

#61     Jul 22, 2008
  2. kamek

kamek

whoever bought calls and held still got fucked up because of the crush in vol. shit u made 1500 and mad? i made 300 and feel like shit because i didn't add! could have made over 5k :(

oh well

#62     Jul 22, 2008
  3. anyone notice the insanse traffic in apple stores last week?

crazy.

stores are still sold out of iphones. i asked how to get one and the clerk told me somedays they get them in, and some days they dont..but i am more than welcome to stand in line at 7am with the other 25 people that were there this morning. and its been how long since launch? ridiculous.

#63     Jul 29, 2008