aapl before earnings...

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by jsv416, Jul 18, 2008.

1. everything is bullsh#t,, nowhere to fly to,,but crash and baby...jump out the airplane,,,,parachute.

#31     Jul 21, 2008
  2. golden parachute out of the plane with destination to hell.

#32     Jul 21, 2008
  3. I'm sorry there is no nice way to say this...but if you're bearish on aapl long term, you're fucking stupid. short term yea who knows but long term (i.e 4-10yrs)....dont be a dumbass.

#33     Jul 21, 2008
  4. kamek

kamek

delevaging will last about that long. don't name call when somebody gave them there opinion.your 2 months out to sept but those calls are going to get smoked. we're going to be in a period were we muddle for awhile. so save ur cash in stash it somewhere. if u do this for a livin try your best to trade for 200 dollars a day and be happy. lol. u gotta get what u gotta get out of this market

oops wrong person...that you was the guy that started the post. you guys get the message...lol

#34     Jul 21, 2008
  5. Wait until Jobs retires (possibly/probably before the end of 2008). AAPL will lose 25% overnight, followed by a month long death march down for another 20% loss.

Good luck holding through that.

#35     Jul 21, 2008
  6. You really think it can double and be a $300 billion company?

Apple has you by the balls.

#36     Jul 21, 2008

7. Possible/probably, 25% overnight, 20% down in a month. Where did you come up with these numbers and guesses? Be honest...you typed them up off the top of your head didn't you?

#37     Jul 21, 2008

8. errr I have no position in apple right now. So my balls are just fine, and your interest in them is, frankly, kind of weird. Anyways, take a look at apple's fundi's...see how much debt they have, how much cash, their margins, sales growth, and see if they have ever missed on earnings. Now bust out a chart going say...3-5 years back. Then get back to me.

I dont even want to get into the new iphone sales potential. Just stick to the fundi's

#38     Jul 21, 2008
  9. If you don't think AAPL will fall 25% when Jobs retires, then to borrow your quote, "you're fucking stupid".

#39     Jul 21, 2008
  10. First I said this:

and then I said this:
    I'm glad I listened to myself, cuz I was right.

#40     Jul 21, 2008