AAPL at New All Time High!

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by cactiman, Aug 17, 2012.

1. If you see 2795.35 as the Head, where do you see the 1st shoulder?
    I was seeing the 2795.35 peak as possibly the 1st Shoulder, and where we are now as the beginning of the Head, which would go higher, etc.

But if this Bull continues, 2795.35 is the higher high and 2443.92 is the higher low, and now we're heading towards another higher high.
    If that's the case, as long as 2443.92 holds we're still good.

#31     Aug 25, 2012
  2. #32     Aug 31, 2012
  3. d08

d08

Yeah, in the case you mentioned, it could be an H&S forming but the way I see it - there's little point to reacting before the second shoulder has formed. I don't see anything yet. When it does, it's very promising though, considering the slope.

#33     Aug 31, 2012
  4. elit

elit

AAPL is one of the best trades I have ever made.

I hate Apples products, but the stock has been good to me. :)

#34     Sep 1, 2012
  5. I wouldn't screw with AAPL... It's traveling at a monthly velocity of 100 points per 10 months and still accelerating.

I am expecting a three to six month consolidation to begin soon though.

The time is not here yet to short AAPL... Wait a couple more years and see if the bubble slows down... The .COM bubble decelerated before it blew up.

#35     Sep 1, 2012

6. Why do you hate their products?
    :confused:

#36     Sep 1, 2012
  7. I won't be concerned about AAPL's uptrend as long as it stays above 550.
    Everyone talked about 700 earlier this year.
    Will it be taken out with the release of iPhone 5 this month?
    Seems likely, but we'll have to wait and see.
    :)

#37     Sep 1, 2012
  8. Can you explain those (very cool) pastel charts?
    Average True Range is involved somehow, but not sure what all those dots are, etc.
    No comprende.
    :confused:

#38     Sep 1, 2012
  9. One gripe that I have about working at a mook firm is poor inglish. I know proper inglish is not required to make dough but.....

#39     Sep 1, 2012
  10. Oh please stop.... You are scaring me... I all remember too well about MSFT. I am still suffering from the trauma of seeing MSFT crash. I also saw AMZN go to five dollars.

Stock market is a scary place.

#40     Sep 1, 2012