AAPL and FAS profile numbers

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by joe4422, Jun 17, 2009.

1. ddefina

ddefina

Those numbers are supposed to be kept "top secret." :)

#11     Jun 25, 2009
  2. joe4422

joe4422

Secret's out.

No really, nothing magical about them, but if you use pivots, then you'll find these work better. These are formed from the time that was spent as certain price levels throughout the day, whereas pivots are just some arbitraty calculation. Honestly, I've found nothing more useful, and I've used alot. Fibonacci pivots, which I like more than pivots, pivots, clusters, you name it.

There is no magic secret in trading, the real secret is hard work, discipline, and know what you're trading in to.

In the time it takes to negatively respond to this posting, you could have put up a couple numbers on your charts and had a profitable day, if you're an able trader. Then you wouldn't feel the need to spew venom on forum boards and try to make people feel bad.

Honestly, if you want to become a successful trader you can do it, first step, become more postive, second step, use market profile numbers :)

Okay, that last line was half a joke

#12     Jun 26, 2009
  3. joe4422

joe4422

Here, I knoced out a video about how they worked on Friday:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xGq_7_M_aYs&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xGq_7_M_aYs&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

#13     Jun 26, 2009
  4. +1

#14     Jun 26, 2009
  5. ddefina

ddefina

My post wasn't negative, I love market profile and pivots--easy money.

#15     Jun 26, 2009
  6. joe4422

joe4422

Sorry, maybe I took it the wrong way.

#16     Jun 27, 2009