AAPL - Analysis - 16 Apr 2019 - SHORT

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by kmiklas, Apr 16, 2019.

1. dozu888

dozu888

ok whatever money you saved from not shorting aapl per my advice, please send 15% to me lol... check or money order.

had a conversation with a fellow trader earlier.... my pro boys are having the feast dinner big time.

don't look for scraps... join the feast.

how to scan for winning stocks, how to hedge, whats the best broker, trading the greeks.... just look at what people are doing here.... all is looking for the lunch scrap.

how to find the feast? I have posted everything I know already... the feast ticket is right there if you know how to look.

#71     Apr 23, 2019
  2. RGLD

RGLD

Are you talking about that decline we had starting Oct last year? It ended after Dec - Not March.

#72     Apr 23, 2019
  3. dozu888

dozu888

it's a shake down.... valuation wise should never have gone there but there were too many short term retail speculators on the rally train and my pro boys needed to shake them off the train.... and then they didn't want the price to stay down there for people to nibble.

#73     Apr 23, 2019
  4. RGLD

RGLD

....seriously did anyone ever find out why it declined so much?

#74     Apr 23, 2019
  5. Cuddles

Cuddles

China forecasts based on tariff fears.

#75     Apr 23, 2019
  6. ironchef

ironchef

We have you! :D

Where do I go to join them?

#76     Apr 24, 2019
  7. dozu888

dozu888

QQQ or XLK.

#77     Apr 24, 2019
  8. Arnie

Arnie

I think it just went along with the market. Maybe the hedgies were locking in gains before year end? Who knows.
    I bought AAPL mid to late Dec avg $163.75
    Wish I had bought a bunch more stocks.

#78     Apr 29, 2019