AAPL - Analysis - 16 Apr 2019 - SHORT

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by kmiklas, Apr 16, 2019.

1. destriero

destriero

Then you should stop.

You stated that there was "upward trajectory" to AAPL's earnings. Sep through Dec was anemic. Dec YoY was negative. As in negative growth. As in less than Dec 2017.

I am open to wagers from eurotrash.

AAPL hits 160 by EoY 2019.

#31     Apr 16, 2019
  2. sfwind

sfwind

Yes. I bought it on Amazon.

#32     Apr 16, 2019
    kmiklas likes this.
  3. dozu888

dozu888

your post #14 showing positive growth though.. Dec 2018 net income yoy is marginally negative but that doesn't make a trend.

anyway - check forexIG.. WADR any short trade is just as smart (or dumb) as the 70% dumb money piled up on the short side.

#33     Apr 16, 2019
  4. destriero

destriero

LOL.

AAPL short interest is less than two days of average share volume.

You're literally too stupid to debate. I can see why you're terrified to bet.

#34     Apr 16, 2019
  5. qlai

qlai

Listen, you may be the best "pro boys" reader in the world, but you sound like one of those CNBC guests ... Vague and way too forward looking to be accountable. What's your play - 100% long until we reach SPX 5000 no matter what happens in between? Eventually, you will be proven correct, so I can't argue with that!

#35     Apr 16, 2019
  6. dozu888

dozu888

ok... a short trade can only be considered when the short/long gets to at least 6:4, or preferably 1:1... right now at 7:3 it's not a good bet.

short interest/daily volume doesn't mean anything... everything moves together anyway, need to look at SPY.

looks like you will end up on my ignore pile... not only you have no intelligence, you also have no courtesy.

bet... lol been there done that, some idiots tried before, but all backed out.. I am long seven figures... you dont need to bet against me... the market is open tomorrow.

#36     Apr 16, 2019
  7. destriero

destriero

You are such a fucking moron.

You bring up short interest; then when it's shown that the SI is less than two days volume... it no longer matters. Would you like me to show you the 6th grade math to produce the notional short positions? Perhaps in a couple years when you can handle it?

#37     Apr 16, 2019
  8. dozu888

dozu888

the play is correct.

but I am talking about reasonable certainly of uptrend with only mild corrections say 5% in the foreseeable future because the dumb money is too short right now..

vague - depends on how you look at it.. the statement above is not vague.

also - accepting vagueness is 1 big step in personal development... beginners love TA because there is no vagueness... blue line crossing over the red line, you buy... brilliant.. problems it never makes money.

in poker play you rarely see certainty, it's all about probability, bet value etc.. always vague.

but, after you do it the right way long enough, the vagueness becomes less... your reading ability develops from seeing 65% certainly (which is still pretty darn good), to maybe 85% certainly, (which is what I feel right now).,

I am not talking about SP 5000 in year infinity... I am talking about all the sideline money out there is looking for yield desperately and cannot find any, and people will realize, one after another, that stocks are way undervalued and is the only asset class worth buying... one after another they will fire their financial advisor who told them 'bonds are safe'..

analytically sp should at 5000 right now, but you don't see the pro boys advertising it... that is good news! it has 85% probability to be true!

in trading you need to discard the need for certainty, the need for confirmation... you need to rely on your own independent thinking.

if you google 'SP should be at 5000' and get a bunch of confirmations, that is bad news! that means the pro boys have started a campaign to distribute their inventory.

so trading is about:

- reading the market, independently;
    - accept vagueness, accept risk, and collect the risk premium

read Justin Mamis book The Nature of Risk.

#38     Apr 16, 2019
    sfwind and smallfil like this.
  9. Turveyd

Turveyd

Compare AAPL to $Compq Is nas100 and it's tracking pretty much perfectly, Apple is not moving based on what ever Apple are upto at this stage

#39     Apr 16, 2019
  10. Turveyd

Turveyd

nice move, I used to daytrade QCOM among others, 20years ago, ahhh good times!!

Not many of my list still around ( or I'm getting the tickers wrong, old age )

#40     Apr 16, 2019
    kmiklas likes this.