AAPL, AIG, SBUX and SP500

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by SGlad, Apr 4, 2012.

1. SGlad

SGlad

#11     Apr 10, 2012
  2. SGlad

SGlad

I LOVE STARBUCKS

this a beautiful sample of the how it works:
    Price Flow Theory and Price Flow Analysis
    isn't it?

The main Flow at scale 3 run forward ignoring any instabilities at scale 1, which are quite stabilities at scale 3.
    Enjoy the show up to the fireworks ( I hope all of us have enough patience to wait otherwise - what we are doing here? :) )

#12     Apr 12, 2012
  3. SGlad

SGlad

World of Illusions

It's not for sure the first attempt to compare Market with Kingdom of Crooked Mirrors but take a look at 2 pictures below and you probably will agree with me about a good comparision :)

Both pictures reflect S&P500 but from different points of view. The first from the left is "my" point: from universe of smooth Flows and non-linear Time, second - from usual linear time and large distorsion.

Amazingly that in both cases we can see rear and far-fetched configuration "Fan SG" but with opposite point of originating!

All of this is dragged in by the head and shoulders but I like it :)

By the way, two points of view reflect and two perspectives of S&P-500: destabilization and the next crisis at the left, and more or less stable continuation of growth on the right.

usual chart for SP500 and few others:
    http://sganalysis.com/2012/04/12/few-new-charts-at-april-12-04-am-est/

#13     Apr 12, 2012
  4. SGlad

SGlad

#14     Apr 16, 2012
  5. SGlad

SGlad

what’s new in the Zoo?
    -----------------------------
    for 2 days it must not be too many news just few

S&P-500 - as I've assumed 2 days ago: "easy prey" was taken and now we have more difficult "target" for "bulls" - to stabilize of destabilized flow Up at scale 2 and to continue the process at scale 3 without significant pullback. Configurations art all scale are very clear that usually means that market is under strong pressure and allow for outside observers to understand what is happening.

charts as usual here:
    http://sganalysis.com/2012/04/18/whats-new-in-the-zoo

and text w/o charts:

AAPL - it's not "u-turn down" yet - it is a first stage of the destabilization on the way Up

AIG - all scales large then 2 are stable

SBUX - Amplitude increase at scale 2 is very important. The future scenario depends on how this destabilization will be absorbed by the main flow at scale 4.

GAZP - destabilization at scale 1 probably cause the u-turn Up at bigger scales.

GOLD - not strong but presented signs of possible u-turn Up here has not been realized. Waiting.

OIL - if flow at scale 2 will u-turn Up we can see clear destabilization and possible u-turn Dw at scale 4.

RURUSD - probably the time of the prediction is over: the process is starting to fill out the main channel at scale 4. Perspective at scale 4 is more for continuing Dw with Amplitude decrease. Will see.

EURUSD - actually nothing new: the main flow is still Dw.

#15     Apr 18, 2012
  6. SGlad

SGlad

#16     Apr 23, 2012
  7. SGlad

SGlad

S&P 500 - scale's correction and possible scenarios

#17     Apr 25, 2012
  8. SGlad

SGlad

S&P-500: new - 2 boundary scenarios at scale 1

remark: because of time compression, any line drawn behind the right border of the data, becomes the line in the time-scale with unknown properties. And after new data arrive and new bar appears, all lines automatically are redrawn in MT4. So all images of the scenarios are approximate. Furthermore in the spirit of PFT - all calculations must be only estimations.

Obviously that continuation has less probability than u-turn down, but everything can be and anomaly "is all around"
    like love :).
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_HnBac5jWs
    or
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQQ6SfPZggw
    i like both clips

#18     Apr 27, 2012
  9. SGlad

SGlad

S&P-500
    [​IMG]

AIG
    [​IMG]