AAPL - A bloodbath in the making

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by Riskmanager, Feb 20, 2005.

1. Other than the Itunes phone Apple will soon announce a video version of the Ipod. Archos has been selling a device like that for a few years, and it's time for Apple to jump in. That was one of the main reasons for going with Intel. Intel can give them a variety of products for many devices and most importantly engineering support. This means Apple doesn't need to reinvent the wheel with every new product and conconcentrate on what they do best. Building their brand and user experience.

#101     Jul 14, 2005
  2. No, what is pathetic is a stupid pointless post like yours.

Was funny to resurrect the bloodbath thread since it was so typically WRONG.

m

#102     Jul 14, 2005
  3. I don't understand why Microsoft just doesn't come out with it's own iPod device. It seems like Apple has been given a free ride.

#103     Jul 15, 2005
  4. Microsoft has a music store and it lets others make the players. The same model they used for Windows. Apple has the momentum though and podcasts are awesome. A lot of people at MS actually own Ipods and not a MS based player.

I own an Ipod and both stocks.

#104     Jul 15, 2005
  5. vanzandt

vanzandt

What a great (and humorous) thread to read and learn from.

My favorite post was... "Whats Apple going to do when every teenager owns an Ipod"?
    Invent the I-Phone I guess. :D

And who was the most prophetic? The one poster thats still here...

#105     May 14, 2017
    Van_der_Voort_4 and beerntrading like this.
  6. Haha...this is a great read. Just think--this is probably the first time this thread was read on a phone.

#106     May 15, 2017
  7. Are you going to buy iPhone 8?

#107     May 15, 2017