Aaargh, microsoft SUCKS, hotmail blows!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by acronym, Feb 29, 2008.

1. Was just getting to like hotmail, too, till some shit keeps urging me to switch to "new" windows live or whatever the fuck they call this shit.

What a freaking surprise, IT FUCKED UP.
    http://technology.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/tech_and_web/article3453533.ece

I thought, what could possibly happen, its new and improved, and i know for a fact and certain these shitheads wont stop pestering me to upgrade with their BULLSHIT improvements, till i do so.

Now, i dont even have messenger, bill gates, this is ALL YOUR FUCKING FAULT, ,ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. I have a "parameter error"????????

Really????News to me, worked fine before.

Just before i allowed the incessant freakin popup SHIT from ass@holes @ mcsft to destroy this PREVIOUSLY usefull function.

I have myself to blame, getting to dependant on that addy, because it was so convenient and usefull.

Yes, i see reality now, it was MY FAULT to think microshaft could manage to update a freakin email program without it crashing.

I see, the error of my ways, now, it was my fault , for not subscribing to foxtel when i had the chance.

ASSHOLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!