AA boy RCG sure has been scarce lately

Discussion in 'Politics' started by PHOENIX TRADING, Dec 6, 2012.

1. pspr

pspr

You never address any issues, RCG. You don't even know what is going on. You should just stop posting in this forum. You are making a fool of yourself - well, a greater fool of yourself if that is possible.

#61     Dec 8, 2012
  2. No pspr, I doubt that, you have been saying so much dumb stuff over the last two years that it is impossible to chronicle it all.

It would need it's own forum.:D

I am quite sure that it will not stop you from continuing to look stupid when WND gives you the next conspiracy theory about Obama.

#62     Dec 8, 2012
  3. pspr

pspr

See what I mean. You never address any issue. You are a joke RCG. Where are your trades in your journal? Where are your account size pics? I don't think you even trade, you obviously don't have a clue.

You are just the typical loser who posts on message boards to try to be something you aren't. Now go give someone an enema. That's what you are good at. :D

#63     Dec 8, 2012
  4. Ain't that the truth , he has serious problems with reality.

So much so that I expect were he evaluated, he would fall within a diagnosis in the DSM-IV.

Geez rcg you are probably so ignorant of the world around you , you probably think "377 ohms" is just a random username.

Myself , I assert it's the electrical resistance between your ears.

#64     Dec 8, 2012
  5. 1b) Right , because hindsight trading like you do is so much clearer but less utilitarian.

2) I've mentioned it before , I'm hyper masculie.
    Women look like women to me, and so too do a lot of men.
    Nowhere have I validated your jump to a conclusion.

3) What makes you think I didn't evaluate the situation when I was down 20% and still come to the same conclusion?

And you are 100% confident you are immune to large drawdowns?

I freely admit I'm unable to predict the future.

4a) Percent gain is the only metric that makes sense across all instruments available.

4b ) Are you really sure you want to continue the challenge for another year ?

4c) Really in one month, you will eclipse my returns for a whole year?

4d) I've posted a snapshot of my starting equity , which is a damn sight more useful than anything you have posted for determining percent gain.

4e) I based that on the data you provided.

4e) Obviously this years trading journal suggests otherwise.

#65     Dec 8, 2012
  6. pspr

pspr

Air does have high resistance to current flow. :D

#66     Dec 8, 2012