AA boy RCG sure has been scarce lately

Discussion in 'Politics' started by PHOENIX TRADING, Dec 6, 2012.

1. pspr

pspr

Do they even let the janitors be around the patients?

#41     Dec 7, 2012
  2. #42     Dec 7, 2012
  3. It takes a particular type of mind to create a post like this. Thanks once again for putting mental imbalance on full display 377.

#43     Dec 7, 2012
  4. Do you think because homophobia has been on the wane in recent decades and that gay rights has been trendy for a while and that Stonewall is now a distant memory that you aren't a targetable minority? Do you think that the same Klansmen you align with as an anonymous poster wouldn't string your as up faster than they would RCG's?

They hate you much more than they'll ever hate him. Deflection
    won't help you.

#44     Dec 8, 2012
  5. What can I say except I think my performance stands a good chance to exceed yours the longer the time period.
    Besides my account is real "fiat" money and I have undefined credibility compared to you (ie. 1/0).

#45     Dec 8, 2012
  6. Intellectually He makes you look like a gerbil that will lick it's ass on command as a special talent.

#46     Dec 8, 2012
  7. Says the troll who is on a trading site but cannot trade.:D

#47     Dec 8, 2012
  8. 1) Seems to me the only people who demonstrate homophobia on here are liberals like yourself.

2)I don't care about gay rights. I support rights to private property, privacy, and protection from unreasonable search and seizure.
    I also support the right to bear arms(of ANY KIND ) your pocketbook can afford.

3) If rcg didn't live with his mother he'd probably hang himself by accident or drown in a 5 gal bucket.

4) Just like most rational people I keep my perversions at home where they belong.

#48     Dec 8, 2012
  9. That's obviously your opinion, and nothing more.

#49     Dec 8, 2012
  10. Umm, nope, you left a paper trail for that one, son.

You suck more than just dicks, you suck at trading too.:D

#50     Dec 8, 2012