AA boy RCG sure has been scarce lately

Discussion in 'Politics' started by PHOENIX TRADING, Dec 6, 2012.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

It cost me $128.

Have your "people" contacted Hooters in JAX about my free drink yet?

#31     Dec 7, 2012
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

NO moRON. I'm just not eligible for funding from TST. I can still beat your $1 account performance. It doesn't end until the 28th.
    Did you ever post those screen shots?

#32     Dec 7, 2012
  3. Don't ask salient questions mrbill, it only enrages them, and then they start slinging poop.:D

#33     Dec 7, 2012
  4. I did, and you won't.:)

#34     Dec 7, 2012
  5. 0
    Don't get the stupid idea that don bright posting as his alias mrbill will be able to save your fetid reputation.

#35     Dec 7, 2012
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

Then maybe you should butt out seeing as how you have little to no idea what's going on.

I'm not doing well so far, it doesn't end until the 28th though

RCG used the cost as an excuse to "re nigg" on his commitment. It had nothing with number 2 being correct. I hadn't even started at the time

Asked and answered repeatedly. The Combined offers full documentation transparency and no way to cheat. The exact opposite of the average ET journal. But since you're such a smart guy, you probably knew that already.

Have your "people" arranged my free drink at Hooters tomorrow yet?

#36     Dec 7, 2012
  7. As noted in the other thread, I have you set up for tomorrow night. See Cindy the GM, or Jeff for your free meal, drink, whatever you like. Enjoy.

#37     Dec 7, 2012
  8. Reputation is built on action, and you have done nothing as yet.:)

#38     Dec 7, 2012
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

#39     Dec 7, 2012
  10. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Why a $1.00 account? I thought that he wouldn't join the combine because he preferred to trade real money. It just doesn't make any sense.

All of this thrashing and ducking just screams obfuscation and deceit. All of the stupid comments about the "conservative mind" looks like a lame attempt to distract or deflect.

I don't see how the guy can get any lower unless maybe he starts sharing stories about molesting children or abusing patients at the hospital where he works.

I'm still trying to process a mod comment citing RCG as an example of courtesy and professionalism. Its become bizzaro world around here.

#40     Dec 7, 2012