AA boy RCG sure has been scarce lately

Discussion in 'Politics' started by PHOENIX TRADING, Dec 6, 2012.

1. yip yap! yip yap!

Start your journal pspr.:)

#21     Dec 7, 2012
  2. Just curious, is pspr trading these days? If so, what do you like trading, which instruments?

#22     Dec 7, 2012
  3. pspr

pspr

Back at ya RCG.
    Should I start one and then never post in it again like you? You can't even post a pic of your little $1 account. Do I need to send you a dollar so you have the money?

#23     Dec 7, 2012
  4. You guys are yapping about a less than $1 account, a video game combine or whatever. What is all that about anyway. Sorry that Luke didn't make it, but from the little that I've read, it's just a paper trade video game. Am I wrong here?

#24     Dec 7, 2012
  5. Worse, he actually paid money for that combine. Blowing out a journal would have been cheaper:D

The one dollar remark was designed to give the kids something to play with, and surely enuf, they are.

These people are ghosts, you see, they came to learn to trade, but never did, so they still hang out here hoping someone will come along a give away a working system. Therefore, they want details beyond entries and exits. Entries and exits are what trading is, however, it is not nearly enuf to compile a system with. :)

So the kids go home for another day, frustrated.:D

#25     Dec 7, 2012
  6. 1) You mean the combo you agreed to do then suddenly backed out of because you couldn't afford it.

2) I see no evidence of that happening at all.

#26     Dec 7, 2012
  7. pspr

pspr

Are you typing while looking in the mirror again?

You are such a loser RCG. You can't even open a trading account, you make up some joke about a $1 account and then you think everyone else is as stupid as you are. You should just go away and not bother people any more. :D

#27     Dec 7, 2012
  8. 1) It's pretty damn funny when you say "for those of you who are obsessed with account sizes instead of making money."

How in the hell do you expect to make money (or for ANYONE to take your trading claims serious) with only a 1$ grubstake?

2) I've never asked you for your details of entries/exits I don't care.

#28     Dec 7, 2012
  9. RCG doesn't understand he IS THE JOKE.:D :D :D

#29     Dec 7, 2012
  10. You guys are hard to keep with.

1. Is pspr trading, if so what does he prefer to trade?

2. I assume Luke did not do well in the paper trade thing, too bad, but did it cost him $$.

3. Did RCG decide not to spend money on the paper trade if number 2 is correct.

And in all honesty, why would someone spend money to paper trade when they can just post trades or use one of the free trading sites? To get backed? Assuming at least some of you trade something, no need for that, right?

#30     Dec 7, 2012