AA boy RCG sure has been scarce lately

Discussion in 'Politics' started by PHOENIX TRADING, Dec 6, 2012.

1. crap. I was looking forward to putting a down payment on a holy grail.

Does finger hut sell them or can I just put it on layaway at wal-mart?

#11     Dec 6, 2012
  2. funny ain't it?
    btw how's your combine been going?

#12     Dec 6, 2012
  3. I said I was going to cool my heels by the end of this year. Nothing left to see. After three years I have completed my observation of the conservative mind and found that there is no cure. Even as your numbers continue to dwindle, you will continue to live inside of your delusional world, and dream of the rise of the south, or having your own country or of Pres. Obama being impeached, or some other odd thing.

Now, I have just entered a trade on the selected time frame on my journal which for you will be daily, since you lack the skills for a lower time frame. I am short chfjpy at 88.354 with half of my maximum position.

#13     Dec 7, 2012
  4. 1) I agree, I lack the skills for trading a low time frame, evidently you do too (although you champion it as your forte) because your account value is less than a cup of coffee.:D :D

Good lord you are a riot .
    unintentional humor is best in my book!:D :D

#14     Dec 7, 2012
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

I blew any chance of being eligible for funding the first day. Not to make excuses but in part to multitasking with a 3 year old. I immediately fell into the age old trap of over trading in an attempt to get back to break even, only to dig myself deeper. I've settled down now and am playing the game I know.

#15     Dec 7, 2012
  6. hey man don't sweat it I blew making HUGE gains and new account highs due to multi-tasking and giving my job priority and refusing to violate my rule of not chasing the market.

My bogey is up around 200% for the year so I really blew it only getting 15%.

IMHO playing the game you know is the secret to success.

#16     Dec 7, 2012
  7. Damnit Luke, I really thought you might make it. You seemed to be so focused on doing it. Oh well, it's just a game anyway, didn't cost you anything. Save any feelings for real trading and your actual job. Don't get concerned about a video game.

#17     Dec 7, 2012
  8. Max E.

Max E.

If its any consolation, there is no firm in the world who will back my trading style on their dime, thats why i didnt even bother with that combine. Im a reversion trader, and quite often i find myself offside 5-10k to make a thousand, because of my win rate, im more than willing to take heat on paper, on my discretionary trades i rarely miss, but then once a year 1 trade blows out a month. It sounds harsh, but its not a big deal when yoiu get used to the parameters.

#18     Dec 7, 2012
  9. Blew out on the combine, check. :)

PT getting owned this trading month....pending.

#19     Dec 7, 2012
  10. pspr

pspr

And RCG is trading a $1 account. LMAO :D :D :D :D

#20     Dec 7, 2012