a_person's debating style

Discussion in 'Politics' started by sameeh55, Oct 29, 2009.

1. Tresor

Tresor

Okay,

You are a LIAR LIAR LIAR.

I never accused jews of what your telling I accused them for.

You were proven a LIAR in just another thread. And this is your debating style: to LIE.

#51     Oct 31, 2009
  2. Absolutely. Zionism is a secular movement to re-establish and support a jewish homeland in the Middle East. It's orthodox Judaism that does not allow the use of the internet on Shabbat.

Does anyone actually have any questions left why I call them ignorant idiots. They have no idea what they're talking about.

#52     Oct 31, 2009
  3. Where is your trademark sense of humor?:p

#53     Oct 31, 2009
    #54     Oct 31, 2009
  5. One day, people will see through their intimidation smoke screen and see them for who they are. Pure evil Zionist fascists.

Regards,

Sameeh

#55     Oct 31, 2009
    #56     Oct 31, 2009
  7. LOL, nice try, good luck defending your neo-nazi allies. Too bad the nazi boy keeps spewing the same lies that were published in the Protocols 150 years ago including the garbage he posted in this thread. You of all people know full well that accusing the jews of conspiracies, of controlling governments, the media, banks etc is all too typical "Protocols'" material. Whether he read the actual Protocols or gets his "facts" from websites like jihad.com sponsored by Islamonazis like you is utterly irrelevant.

#57     Oct 31, 2009
  8. ad hominem argument, also known as argumentum ad hominem (Latin: "argument to the person" or "argument against the person") is an argument which links the validity of a premise to a characteristic or belief of a person advocating the premise.

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem

#58     Oct 31, 2009
    #59     Oct 31, 2009
  10. Oh no problem at all.

Tresor, I am absolutely one hundred percent sure that you have never read the Protocols and likely have never heard of them before and I am truly sorry if I ever unintentionally implied that you did.

It's just too bad that you're spewing absolutely the same hateful anti-semitic lies, insinuations and propaganda that were originally published in the Protocols by your jew-hating predecessors and are spread through anti-semitic websites and other means of Islamo/Nazi propaganda machine by your Jew/Israel hating friends and allies.

Are you satisfied, sameeh? How is that for an apology .LOL, have not your learned not to play stupid games with me. You are just not good enough at them. :D :p

#60     Oct 31, 2009