A word about redistribution of wealth

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jonbig04, Oct 16, 2008.

1. Im going to start off by not refuting that. However t he question I asked was whats the difference between what you just described and taxing 90% of us at a higher rate in order to pay for lower taxes on the very wealthy? Yes there are lazy bumbs around. Lets deal with them later, but the fact is a whollllllllllle lot of middle class folk in that 90% "work their asses off" too and there is a whole lot more of them.

The money has already BEEN redistributed. To the top income earners. Look at the charts I posted. Income redistribution has already happened

#51     Oct 16, 2008
  2. Well yeah the Democrats do nothing but that, it's how they get votes. They got the black vote in the New Deal, it was the first time blacks in the USA ever got a full share of anything and it was not a bad thing at all. Currently, if the Democrats lost just a tenth of black voters to the Republican side they would be out of power forever. That's why Jessee Jackson /Obama types sue the private sector all the time, it makes blacks unemployable in the private sector so they are dependent on Democrats for public sector jobs and massive, massive infusions of money via welfare and a zillion programs... when a Democrat says he's helping the poor it means he is handing out massive welfare money to loyal voters.

#52     Oct 16, 2008
  3. I make more sense then your obama cheerleading ever will! :cool:

#53     Oct 16, 2008
  4. I made a legitimate point, if you cant handle the stress of an actual discussion just stick to your infowars spam. I've yet to see you say ANYTHING that even remotely resembles a point.

#54     Oct 16, 2008
  5. Bush did a wonderful job of redistributing wealth.

He took all he could from his low life supporters and gave it all to his wealthy buddies.

Not only did Bush redistribute wealth to the wealthy.

He stole from them by working with the god damn saudis to raise oil prices.

The resulting inflation is a hidden tax on his low life supporters.

Without Bush making his low life supporters starve, they would never have come to their senses.

Now the maggots are starving, we see they no longer care about vagina politics.

Way to go Bush.

#55     Oct 16, 2008
  6. 15% flat tax for ALL.....ready whenever you are!

Tax derived social engineering is a FAILED reality no matter which way you sell it. The entrapment of so many in the failed two party LEFT/RIGHT paradigm is exactly what the globalists want......they thank you! :eek:

#56     Oct 16, 2008
  7. 12 years of Republican Congress

8 years of Bush

This is where you'll end up if you vote for McCain.

[​IMG] [/QUOTE]

#57     Oct 16, 2008
  8. Bush ran the same system run by Clinton, Bush , Reagan, Carter, Ford.............................Roosevelt, Hoover and so on. The shit hit the fan on his watch.

They asked David Ortiz about the Yankee/RedSox rivalry, and David probably flabbergasted the Henry/Steinbrenner clans by saying "we like those guys. ' Why not? They all make huge money, play the same game, are the same ages, experience the same things. The 'rivalry ' sells tickets and newspapers. Now, except for the ages, do you see how the politicians are exactly the same? We all fight about this and that. The Pols come out spew their shit, go behind closed doors and pat each other on the backs like movie bad guys after the good guy kills them. It 's a game. What happened was, the clock ran out on the Wall St. machine. And Bush gets the prize.

I had the misfortune to be involved way too deep in this morass, and many times, the bad guys have spread the money out so big name Dems and Republicans are really on the same team, pitching for the same bad guys. And Bush' name shows up as the kingpin all the time with many Democratic Senators. I really don't see many Republican names show up. But Bush is there like hair in an armpit.

So you tell me. You go out, and represent yourself as an Obama backer, and you don't know anything about him. Nothing. You know a bunch of shit he spews on TV. What we KNOW about him is not very appealing. He's a showman, and an empty shirt. He's like Clinton, but Clinton was empty pants.

I'm voting McCain. It's an anti Obama vote, but McCain for his foibles appears to be a decent man and he does love the Country. There isn't wealth, or eternal life in it for him. And why he wants to spend his remaining years dealing with this shit is beyond me. But I think he'll win, as people come to their senses.

That being said, if I had a chance to sit with the Chosen One, we might become fast friends. I doubt it. But how do you know? I know people in the City who know TV personallities and they actually like people I can't stand. The personalities are different then what you see on TV. Except Gasparino. Everyone says he's the same in real life. How charming.

#58     Oct 16, 2008
  9. what middle class?

#59     Oct 16, 2008
  10. if that is the case then they are not middle class, they're fucking poor

there are different levels of poverty

most people don't realize that they are fucking replaceable slaves, and that that is why their existence doesn't mean shit to those who own their ass

what i don't get is; who are you trying to educate? most people in this world are not only deprived of wealth but of dignity, but they won't even understand that, because they are too stupid to

like I look at my neighbor, you know he has put up a flag of the university he went to some 20 years ago on his door, and that is what he finds pride in, how fucking stupid can a man get, you tell me?

#60     Oct 16, 2008