"A week with the Left" WARNING: May be offensive to moonbats

Discussion in 'Politics' started by hapaboy, Aug 1, 2006.

1. Good point. I stand corrected.

However, is it your opinion that most Dems are taking Israel's side in their fight with Hezbollah?

I'm curious - you admit Air America is for the moonbats. Do you think DailyKos, Moveon.org or Huffington Post also appeal to that fringe, and most Dems avoid those sites?

#21     Aug 1, 2006
  2. I stand corrected. He only hates half of them.

#22     Aug 1, 2006
  3. Looks like you didn't correct yourself.

Air America targets moonbats, but most of moonbats don't listen to it.

#23     Aug 1, 2006
  4. Most Dems are moonbats?

#24     Aug 1, 2006

5. However, is it your opinion that most Dems are taking Israel's side in their fight with Hezbollah?
    I"ve seen no evidence otherwise, ironically the only senator to demand an immediate ceasefire is a republican (Hagel)

I'm curious - you admit Air America is for the moonbats. Do you think DailyKos, Moveon.org or Huffington Post also appeal to that fringe, and most Dems avoid those sites?
    what I said was that Air America and Rush Limbaugh, Huffington Post and the Washingon Times are one-sided, spinning, distorting propagandists and their "facts" and points of view should be taken with a grain of salt. Dailykos on the other side is just a popular blog, it does not have a policy per se (other than electing democrats), everyone can register, write a diary or make a post...just like freerepublic.com or redstate.com. Everything you read on these websites reflects personal views of posters - nothing more, nothing less.

#25     Aug 1, 2006
  6. Moonbats=liberals. I know it's an insult so it reflects on the character of the person using it.
    What do you think moonbat means?

#26     Aug 1, 2006
  7. I have never thought that all liberals are moonbats.

IMO, a "moonbat" is someone who reflects the views of the far-left looney left, not all the left...

#27     Aug 1, 2006
  8. bsmeter

bsmeter

LOL! great jokes. Keep them coming.

#28     Aug 1, 2006
  9. From your posts there never appears any difference. To you, all the left=far left.

#29     Aug 1, 2006
  10. Alright, here is the bonus one.

Why does Bush act so Macho?
    [​IMG]

#30     Aug 1, 2006