"A week with the Left" WARNING: May be offensive to moonbats

Discussion in 'Politics' started by hapaboy, Aug 1, 2006.

1. Thanks for the definition.
    I'd seen that used before, but as I pay little attention to politics, wasn't sure what it meant nor its origin.

Oh, and the jokes were funny!

#11     Aug 1, 2006
  2. Who's Ann Coulter?
    "Here's what we know about Ann Coulter. She's blonde, she's single, and well, maybe someone will set her up with O.J." - David Letterman

#12     Aug 1, 2006
  3. Who is gay?
    "And for the most ridiculous story of the week. This week, Ann Coulter said Bill Clinton is gay. I got to admit he hides it pretty well. Ann Coulter thinks Bill Clinton is gay? But she also thinks George Bush is smart, so you gotta take it with a grain of salt." --Jay Leno

#13     Aug 1, 2006
  4. Ann Coulter quotes (if you agree with them, it tells what kind of person you are)

"These broads are millionaires, lionized on TV and in articles about them, reveling in their status as celebrities and stalked by griefparrazies. I have never seen people enjoying their husband's deaths so much." -on 9/11 widows who have been critical of the Bush administration

"We need somebody to put rat poisoning in Justice Stevens' creme brulee. That's just a joke, for you in the media."

"Liberals love America like O.J. loved Nicole."

"There are a lot of bad republicans; there are no good democrats."

"We need to execute people like (John Walker Lindh) in order to physically intimidate liberals."

"My only regret with Timothy McVeigh is he did not go to the New York Times Building."

"Usually the nonsense liberals spout is kind of cute, but in wartime their instinctive idiocy is life-threatening."

"We've finally given liberals a war against fundamentalism, and they don't want to fight it. They would, except it would put them on the same side as the United States."

"Press passes can't be that hard to come by if the White House allows that old Arab Helen Thomas to sit within yards of the President."

"The swing voters -- I like to refer to them as the idiot voters because they don't have set philosophical principles. You're either a liberal or you're a conservative if you have an IQ above a toaster."

#14     Aug 1, 2006
  5. FWIW I agree with the article, they are indeed morons, they are just as disgusting, one-sided and dishonest as their right wing counterparts - Rush, Sean, Savage and many others. Air america started later than most right wing talk shows and clearly they learned their techniques from the masters. They will never be as successful as Rush or Sean though as their target audience is a lot smarter.

#15     Aug 1, 2006
  6. James, I see I hit a nerve. Good thing I posted the warning in the title!

I appreciate you posting the Bush jokes, as this proves one of the author's points, specifically # 6.

That you do not comment on the other points and can only post jokes from various comedians says a lot about you, and the moonbat mentality in general.

Have a nice day. :p

#16     Aug 1, 2006
  7. Oh yeah, dddooo, their "target audience" is so much smarter that most of them would let Israel be consumed as they consider it to be an extension of the evil Bush empire and fighting the civic-minded, peaceful Hezbollah at the moment.

ROFLMAO!

#17     Aug 1, 2006
  8. No one can take your post seriously. Too bad I don't have any jokes for the other points. I'm not a comedian myself. If you want this victory I'll concede.

I never listen to Air America. I think they are necessary (evil) to balance Rush. My impression is that Franken is saner than Rush. At least Franken never talks about black helicopers from the UN trying to take over the US.

Why haven't I seen your posts expressing disgust at Limbaugh's hatred for America?

#18     Aug 1, 2006
  9. You're confusing their actual and their target audience, their target audience is all democrats, their actual audience is an extremely small number of left-wing loonies.

That's exactly what I was talking about, republicans keep listening to Rush and buying what he says day after day, year after year regardless of what kind of right-wing, extremist, illogical nonsense he is spewing, that's why he is so successful. On the other side 99% of the dems would listen to Air America once and change the channel for good, that's why Air America will never succeed.

#19     Aug 1, 2006
  10. So you've never listened to Air America, yet blindly determine that they are a "necessary evil." Outstanding analysis....

Limbaugh doesn't hate America.

#20     Aug 1, 2006