A way to fix the School system

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Jul 13, 2012.

1. Max E.

Max E.

What if we were to hire more people like this to work with kids, and pay them a very good living? I understand that a guy like this is probably worth a lot more than 100k a year, but couldnt we axe a lot of beurecrats, in order to make room for people like this to have a permanent roll in the school systems whereby they could have a chance to work with kids all day every day, and still make a good living?

I dont know about the rest of you, but I remember the first time i met someone like this who made a difference in my life, and i think the problem is that people like this simply dont exist in the school systems anymore.....

When you meet people like this they have alot more power to positively effect peopls lives than a math teacher does......

Speakers name is Eric Thomas, its great stuff!!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/lsSC2vx7zFQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/xFZhLcJjj4Y" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. Max E.

Max E.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Yjry7sm4rP8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

3. Max E.

Max E.

So i posted these videos of an amazing black speaker, and yet out of all these people dancing around calling everyone a racist, not one of them chose to respond to this video......

Its pretty telling of the mindset, of all these people dancing around pointing fingers at each other, who claim to be fighting the good fight for race relations, when they somehow dismiss videos like this, cause they would rather attack someone then post something positive.....

4. Geez man, what need to be doing is going after those folks who post weekly here hinting that blacks are inferior, you know who they are....

No go get em, Tiger.

This is nothing new, this goes in black communities everywhere every single day!

5. Max E.

Max E.

Yeah well you keep claiming everyone on my side hates black people, why is it that no one on your side, the supposed "anti racism" side doesnt even respond to a video like this???

The first video is probably the most motivational video i have seen in my life..... i got it on both my ipods and my iphone for while im working out......

6. Crispy

Crispy

Good people that man is.

7. Max E.

Max E.

Maybe what the people on this site who are supposedly supportive of black people need to do is start posting POSITIVE shit about black people.....

How bout that for a change, for the people who are actually supportive of the black community..... how bout instead of calling everyone else a fucking racist, and simply trying to claim people are "ANTI BLACK" people start posting positive shit about black people?

Wouldnt that be a trip, with all these liberals who supposedly love black people on this site why is it that you cant even find 1 positive article about black people that has been posted by one of them? (disregarding Obama)

Think about it, this shit that the left is pulling, where they call everyone a racist and tear people down, is that making black people look better or worse on this site? If your goal is to support the black community, then start posting positive shit about black people, rather than dedicating all your time to the people you think are tearing down black people.....

btw i dont want to create the wrong impression, im not being self righteous because i started this thread, ignore this thread, im just saying why is it that all these liberals who are throwing out the charges of racism have never started a single pro-black thread?