A Way For Republicans To Kill Obama Health Bill.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by rc8222, Mar 1, 2010.

1. rc8222

rc8222

If this does pass, it will be promptly repealed. The GOP can campaign on this for the elections in 2010 & 2012, and will win big time!!!! By 2012, the Republicans will take the majorities in the House & Senate, and we'll also elect a GOP president. The nation will overwhelming go with the Republicans on their promise to repeal this disaster health care legislation that is destined to bankrupt the country.
    In some respects, I hope the Democrats ram this bill through, as this unpopular decision will absolutely cripple their party for years to come. The Democrats are forgetting that they need Independent voters to win, and virtually all of these voters are dead set against the health bill. I guess these idiots haven't learned anything from their losses in Virgina, New Jersey, and Mass. Oh, but they'll definitely learn on November 2nd, when the official extinction of the Democratic party begins. I'll bring the popcorn!!! :D

#11     Mar 2, 2010
  2. Why not? Have a few Repub Senators do a "bald-faced" lie to accomplish a goal!

Obama has LIED HIS FUCKING ASS OFF SINCE DAY-1.. A little Karma, please!

#12     Mar 2, 2010
  3. No,its because people can no longer be denied health care due to pre existing conditions

#13     Mar 2, 2010
  4. Ricter

Ricter

You should see the thugs here in Canada enforcing the mandatory $43 a month for their national plan. Wow, talk about brutal.

#14     Mar 2, 2010

5. They did learn from their losses in Virgina, New Jersey, and Mass.They learned that if they sat by and let the GOP stop their agenda that their voters would stay home

The Dems have nothing to worry about in 2010 or 2012 .When the GOP runs on taking health care away from 30 million people those 30 million people will be out to vote.

Obama care will be just like Social Security and Medicaid,untouchable

#15     Mar 2, 2010
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

That's pretty cheap. Where does all the money come from to pay for everything the $43/mo isn't enough to cover?

#16     Mar 2, 2010
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

...and the USPS which I just heard lost another 4 Billion this last year and is slated to lose another, if I didn't hear it wrong, 115 Billion over the next ten years.

#17     Mar 2, 2010
  8. Thats nothing compared to Bush's trillion dollar Iraq war or 700 billion dollar bank bailout

115 billion...Haliburton got more then that from Chaney and Bush

#18     Mar 2, 2010
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

Well you got me there alright.

So all these government programs should just continue losing money that we either borrow or print?

#19     Mar 2, 2010
  10. Its simple - cut millitary spending and no need to borrow or print.

#20     Mar 2, 2010