A way for Obama to step down (due to being grossly unqualified) and save face.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Nov 14, 2012.

1. Max E.

Max E.

Ever since Obama won the election, i have been putting numbers into the equation, which i have built, based on the learnings of Nate Silver.

First off i want to point out that as a country we have a habit of grossly distorting the history of presidents who died on duty, in order to paint a false "Hollywood" like meme, whereby the president can go down as a hero.

Just look at JFK, the guy was probably the sleaziest piece of crap i have ever seen, he was known for drugging 18 year olds, and then forcing them to have sex with himself, and all his brothers.

Yet. because JFK was assasinated the left looks at him as if he is some sort of hero....

So after spending many nights doing the math on this based on Nate Silvers algorithm, I have come to the conclusion, that the best bet for Obama, would be if he pretended to trip, and threw himself down a flight of stairs.

He would be idolised in history, regardless of his shoddy record, because he would be a president who died on duty, plus if he threw himself down a flight of stairs, his daughters would no longer have to bear the shame of his name like a scarlett letter. If anything, stories may come out from dems bullshitting about how he made it through 59 stairs but not the 60th, and people may think he was a tough guy.

Obama knows he is grossly unqualified for the presidency, so this is a way for him to step down(pardon the Pun), AND boost his ratings at the same time.

What do you guys think? Should Obama throw himself down a flight of stairs, and take one for America? I have triple checked my numbers based on silvers algorithm, and i cant see how this could possibly be wrong. I have sent a copy of this plan to the whitehouse email for further consideration.

2. Max E.

Max E.

who knows maybe Obama will hit the choom wagon to hard one day and go down a flight of stairs on his own accord because he is too inebriated..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. pspr

pspr

How about a drug overdose. Obama doesn't have the guts to throw himself down a flight of stairs.

4. Lucrum

Lucrum

I wonder, would you be arrested by secret service for trying to hand Obama a blunt?

5. Max E.

Max E.

After being witth Obama for four years, in the choom wagon, they would probably take the joint, then turn around, and pass you the bag, so you could start rolling another...... :D

6. Of course but that doesn't mean he wouldn't take it .
    That's probably what chavez was doing when he gave him that book.

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/yTlBzdhpLYs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

[​IMG]

Notice the title:D

• hb.jpg
      File size:
      5.1 KB
      Views: