A vote for Ron Paul is a vote for Barrack Obama

Discussion in 'Politics' started by 377OHMS, Sep 29, 2012.

1. LEAPup

LEAPup

No shit! Problem is there are guys here I 'thought' had common sense enough to want to unseat a true communist from America. So sad it's beyond words! I've lost respect for Ron Paul for not withdrawing by this point! He will never, EVER get my vote after a stunt like this!:mad:

#51     Sep 29, 2012
  2. LEAPup

LEAPup

No I LIVE IN REALITY where we can either vote for a guy who CAN u seat a sick communist hellbent on destroying MY Country I bled for as a US Marine, or waste a vote for a guy who's not got the balls enough to care about our Country and withdraw. Fucking sad! Ron Paul is done as far as I'm concerned after this stunt! He should be ashamed of himself, and I ONCE supported him.:mad:

#52     Sep 29, 2012
  3. LEAPup

LEAPup

Just come out of the closet and admit you're a liberal. We all knew it some time ago with your "what u guys gonna do with all that ammo" shit, which is NOT LIBERTARIAN BELIEFS!!!! Sorry bro, you're part of the problem.

#53     Sep 29, 2012
  4. LEAPup

LEAPup

Nailed it! Perot was a spoiler for common sense people. Period.

#54     Sep 29, 2012
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

I planned on voting for Perot right up until just before the election.
    By then though it was apparent he had no chance. Sad, but cold harsh reality often is.

#55     Sep 29, 2012
  6. LEAPup

LEAPup

Of you were here right now, I'd buy you a cigar, or a drink! You said what is SO true! Great post!

#56     Sep 29, 2012
  7. LEAPup

LEAPup

Again, this is common sense! Wish I could buy you a beer, but I only drink ginger ale or sweet iced tea these days. Wow! Thanks for the post! It's a breath of fresh air!

#57     Sep 29, 2012
  8. LEAPup

LEAPup

How many fucking times do I need to tell you I wanted Ron Paul?!?!? Problem is he has zero fucking chance and dipshits like you are gonna waste a vote when it comes to unseating the worst communist we've ever seen come into office in America. NOT TO MENTION PRESIDENT OF THE US!!!!! CRISTO!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

#58     Sep 29, 2012
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

BSAM doesn't waste votes, as he doesn't vote at all.

#59     Sep 29, 2012
  10. LEAPup

LEAPup

Agreed! Just can't believe these dumb asses here would waste their votes on guys who have ZERO shot as our Country burns at the hands of a true communist! IMO, they're part of America's problem. Especially one who claims to be libertarian, but wants to know what us guys are doing "with all that ammo." fucking unreal!!!!

I won't say it again that I wanted Ron Paul. I got over it when he became a spoiler with zero chance. Others here want "to vote their conscious" when our Country burns at the hands of the sickest narcissist, communist, destroyer of America in our history! Un fucking real!

I'm going for a late night run on the beach after this as I need it or I'll blow the fuck up at the ignorance that's taken over the Country I FUCKING BLED FOR IN COMBAT so we can be the America we WERE!!!!!!!!:mad: God damn bless America!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

#60     Sep 29, 2012