A vote for Ron Paul is a vote for Barrack Obama

Discussion in 'Politics' started by 377OHMS, Sep 29, 2012.

1. pspr

pspr

I think he's been off his meds for years. That's how long I've had him on ignore. I've never seen many quote him either so I don't think he contributes much to the discussion. Just an argumentative old codger.

#41     Sep 29, 2012
  2. BSAM

BSAM

If that's the way you see it, that is your choice.
    Other people just don't share your opinion.
    I believe that if a person is going to vote, that he should vote his conscience.
    I'm glad you did when you voted for Perot.
    I'm glad I did when I voted for Perot.

Are you voting your conscience in your voting for Obama?

#42     Sep 29, 2012
  3. 377OHMS

377OHMS

I liked Perot but didn't vote for him because obviously a vote for Perot was a vote for Bill Clinton.

#43     Sep 29, 2012
  4. BSAM

BSAM

Brother P, if you ever take me off ignore, I'm sure we could have some great laughs.
    At least, I know I could.
    This is one of them.
    Thanks.

#44     Sep 29, 2012
  5. pspr

pspr

It it weren't for Perot there never would have been a president Clinton. He would still be just an Arkansas turnip.

#45     Sep 29, 2012
  6. BSAM

BSAM

Wow!
    Does anybody vote their conscience here?
    That's what has helped to melt down the Republican party.
    They know they can count on a certain personality type to vote in their favor, regardless of what kind of crap they throw out there.

#46     Sep 29, 2012
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

How is your NOT voting, "voting" your conscience?

#47     Sep 29, 2012
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

How is me answering your question while you repeatedly dodge mine, my nonsense. Dumb ass.
    Earlier you said:
    What I think? You've lost your fucking mind.

AND you still won't answer my question or back up your baseless stupid ill informed remark about my lack of honesty.

#48     Sep 29, 2012
  9. Max E.

Max E.

Voting against Obama, is a vote based on conscience, no matter how useless Romney is, Obama is twice as bad.

Basically it is a choice similar to that of choosing which one of your kids kid gets to live, you can play all the games you want and say that a person should never choose between their own two kids, but if the alternative option is that they both die, you are better off making some kind of choice. Most of the time in life, and in business you are presented with 2 shitty choices, and you are stuck having to take the best of those 2 options.

Your choice of not voting is the equivalent of putting your hands over your eyes, burying your head in the sand, and hoping the situation works ITSELF out.

#49     Sep 29, 2012
  10. LEAPup

LEAPup

Lol!!! You REALLY don't know Obama! Wow! Thought you had common sense peil...:(

#50     Sep 29, 2012