A vote for Ron Paul is a vote for Barrack Obama

Discussion in 'Politics' started by 377OHMS, Sep 29, 2012.

1. BSAM

BSAM

Yeah man.
    With a shovel.
    I think it's easy to see who is cool around here.
    Quite easy.
    Meow...

#91     Sep 29, 2012
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Like YOU, they lack integrity and honesty. Now go waste someone else time.
    I'm done with your gutless looney ass.

#92     Sep 29, 2012
  3. BSAM

BSAM

wow...Even brother P finally said something that makes sense.

#93     Sep 29, 2012
  4. BSAM

BSAM

LOL

#94     Sep 29, 2012

5. How do I lack integrity and honesty Luke ?

#95     Sep 29, 2012
  6. 377OHMS

377OHMS

On Ignore. That cool enough?

#96     Sep 29, 2012
  7. LEAPup

LEAPup

No question, before this election is over, my ignore feature will be like a sore pussy after prom night!

#97     Sep 29, 2012
  8. piezoe

piezoe

If you live in a state where the election is a fore gone conclusion, Bible belt states for example, and the electoral college votes are not proportioned, you are free to vote for any candidate without any chance of affecting the election outcome. I live in one of those states so will vote for Paul if he is on the ballot, just to help send a message.

Independents now out number registered Republicans and registered Democrats. Don't give up on a Independent winning the White house in the next few elections It has a good chance of happening.

Paul won't win this year of course, and if he had any chance I'd have to think more seriously about voting for him, probably couldn't in that case. I'm a "dangerous" man. I voted for Daniel Ellsberg (write in) in New Mexico in the Nixon Election, then rushed home to watch the election returns come in. Those basturds (spelling intentional) did not bother to report one vote for Ellsberg. :D

#98     Sep 30, 2012
  9. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

+1

#99     Oct 1, 2012