A vote for Ron Paul is a vote for Barrack Obama

Discussion in 'Politics' started by 377OHMS, Sep 29, 2012.

1. 377OHMS

377OHMS

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...t-obama-reelected-then-dont-vote-for-ron-paul

"Paul Ryan argued Monday that a vote for a third-party candidate would likely help President Obama win reelection.

Ryan was asked why voters should not vote for Ron Paul. The Republican vice presidential candidate responded that a vote for Paul, who ran for the 2012 GOP nomination, would effectively split the vote in a way that helps Obama.

"Do you want Barack Obama to be reelected? Then don't vote for Ron Paul," Ryan said during a campaign speech in Lima, Ohio, on Monday.

Ryan went on to say that Paul was a good friend.

"Actually, Ron's a friend of mine. I know Ron very well. I like Ron quite a bit. There are many things that Ron has championed that I'm a big believer in, especially liberty and sound money."

Although Paul is no longer campaigning for president, he has not endorsed Mitt Romney's campaign."

2. Ryan said what? Well it must be true then.
    You believe in what Ron does? Liberty and sound money?
    Please check your votes for the Patriot Act and TARP and get back to me Mr Ryan.
    Your actions speak louder than words.
    You want my vote?
    Bwaaaaaaaahahaha

3. I'm casting my vote for Ron Paul even if he has stopped campaigning. I choose to vote my conscience choose to vote for what I believe is right, rather than vote for the guy that has the best chance. I hate this bullshit 2-party system. Who do I vote for? The Devil I know(Obama) or the Devil I don't (Romney)?

All I know is I do not want to be like those idiot Obama voters who regret putting him in office now. Better to "throw away" my vote and have a clear conscience and know I didnt fuck up the US like the Obama voters did in 2008.

4. pspr

pspr

Ron Paul is a Devil of his own kind. You might as well write in your own name for all the good it will do. Don't throw away your vote. Make it count.

5. BSAM

BSAM

You are doing what is right, brother Peil.
    I commend you for voting your conscience.
    Too bad, most don't have the guts to do this.
    This is part of why our country is in the shape it is in.

6. Lucrum

Lucrum

Does this mean you are going to start voting?

7. You know Brother BSAM can get pretty rough if you keep fucking with him Luke

8. BSAM

BSAM

No.
    It means that I am going to continue to be a man and do what I believe is right for me.
    You should step up and rip off that phony mask you display all the time and try doing the same.
    You will like yourself, for real then.
    Come along, Lukie, grow up and really be somebody.

9. Max E.

Max E.

It is unfortunate that the 2 party system puts us in this position where you are continually stuck with the lesser of 2 evils, I respect people who stand up and say they will not vote for either Obama or Romney as both of them are pretty big shitheads......

If I thought that my 1 measly protest vote for Ron Paul was going to do something I would vote for him in a second.

Unfortunately in life we arent often presented with choices where you get to say choice A is perfect, and Choice B is the worst, most times in life the hand that is dealt is comes down to a choice of the "lesser of 2 evils."

I would love to live in a fantasy world where a vote for Ron Paul, or Gary Johnson meant something, but life isnt fair, there is no sense in wasting a vote on Ron Paul when we have one of the most incompetent presidents in history, currently sitting in the whitehouse.

10. BSAM

BSAM

(He's way too easy. I'm Lukie's internet dad. Children have to be brought back to reality sometimes. He tries to intimidate so many of you here. I watch this all the time. Too funny.)

#10     Sep 29, 2012