A Visualization of Which Side is Winning

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by Joe Doaks, Nov 29, 2012.

1. Attached is a quick way to grasp whether long or short is faring better on a Hershey-like reversal system. The lime line is the approximate profit in the previous long reversal. The red line is the approximate profit in the previous short reversal. The black line is zero profit for quick reference to distinguish win from loss. Not saying it is useful. But perhaps thought provoking. Or nausea inducing. In any case it was my morning sober-up coding exercise.

• pm.png
      File size:
      30.1 KB
      Views:
  2. smaranam

smaranam

Can i make millions with it?

3. Depends on your home currency. With the Zimbabwean dollar, most assuredly.

4. smaranam

smaranam

Our Home currency is the US dollar,didn`t you know that?

5. smaranam

smaranam

Also,the US dollar has an eye in the middle of the trianlge, on it.

6. If so you must be from a dollar-pegged country:

Netherlands Antillean guilder, Aruban florin, Jordanian dinar, Bahrain's dinar, Lebanon's pound, Oman's rial, Qatar's rial, the Saudi riyal, Emirati dirham, Maldivian rufiyaa, Venezuelan bolivar, the Belize dollar, the Bahamian dollar, the Hong Kong dollar, the Barbados dollar, the Trinidad and Tobago dollar, and the Eastern Caribbean dollar, which is used by Antigua, Dominica, St. Kitts, St. Lucia, St. Vincent, the Grenadines and Grenada

7. Perhaps the attached chart of NQ following today's open will help to demonstrate the inutility of this indicator.

• pm.png
      File size:
      28.3 KB
      Views:
  8. smaranam

smaranam

The whole world is dollar-pegged,besides Great Britain...c`mon, i know what is used in trinidad and Tobacco and alike.

9. smaranam

smaranam

boloxinger bands is better...

10. whale

whale

Thanks for sharing:) This is helpful.

#10     Dec 3, 2012