A visual aid. What scalping futures looks like.

Discussion in 'Strategy Building' started by trader151, Apr 28, 2007.

1. I second that.

#21     May 2, 2007
  2. #22     May 2, 2007
  3. any suggestions on where i can post videos so that they are larger with better clarity?

Someone mention google earlier for longer videos does anyone how the quality is there?

#23     May 2, 2007
  4. hey trader, try Metacafe.com

I think you can even make money from your video if people like it :)

#24     May 2, 2007
  5. I'll take a look.

Thanks

#25     May 2, 2007
  6. nice vids

#26     May 2, 2007
  7. Thank you

#27     May 2, 2007
  8. BTW, what software do you use to record your screen? how large is the file for a 4 hour trade? I'm thinking about starting to randomly record my trades for future reviews

#28     May 3, 2007
  9. I use Camtesia. I just starting using it so I don't know all the bells and whistles yet. However, it seem that it is not possible to record your whole screen becuase it slow down the update rate of your monitor i.e. it takes a while for your to see when you move your mouse or type text. It also is a CPU pig. That said it works well enough if you just keep it focused on a portion of your desk top.

A four hour video is about 75mb, and larger if you record audio.

#29     May 3, 2007
  10. I am posting a clip of my trading from when I put on a max position to 2 minutes before the ISM #. I shut down the recorder for the # becuase I had noticed that my CPU was getting pegged on high volume while I was recording trades. Then Esignal went down and I just called it quits for the day.

Rarely do I put on a max position so I thought this would be a good clip to show. I will post a video with an explenation for the trade and why I was willing to put on max size a little later.

Here is the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dY67amvsYE0

#30     May 3, 2007