A very powerful fut's strategy

Discussion in 'Strategy Building' started by ProfitTakgFool, Aug 8, 2007.

1. ACTUALLY, the people of Ohangwena are culturally closer to their brothers in Angola. However, that information is not available on the net and hence your little tirade could not be intellectually polished the way you intended. Next time you bring cultures that are foreign to you, make sure you are not talking through your ass. :D :D :D :D :D

#41     Aug 8, 2007
  2. oh, and there isnt any backtesting required...if u martingale...at some point ur gonna get stung.

:cool:

#42     Aug 8, 2007
  3. Double down till you puke, Bro :D

#43     Aug 8, 2007

4. Come on,do not be smart Alec. Polish up on Martingale (probability theory) and you are good to go. For simplicity sake use just one account.
    :D :D :D

#44     Aug 8, 2007
  5. Very true, hopefully one would limit how deep they would go so there was no way they could get wiped out.

#45     Aug 8, 2007
  6. nkhoi

nkhoi

you remind me of AMT4SWA, anyway back to the 2 accounts technique. So the second account is use to satisfy your need to be right and to give you an instant 'pat on the back' so to speak. Psychologically you feel love since you don't have to wait all day until all your loss disappear before you seeing green. I have only 1 screen so it is hard to squeeze in another account. How many screens do you have?

#46     Aug 8, 2007
  7. Well, at one point every trader will get burned. Question is how often and for how much.

#47     Aug 8, 2007
  8. That wouldn't work because how do you know what the triggers are? It isn't something as simple as take your loss and double at 2 points lower. It's about knowing how to read charts and not having perfect timing.

#48     Aug 8, 2007
  9. I really have no problem with the strategy(although I would never use it) as long as your largest potential loss falls within your risk tolerance.

#49     Aug 8, 2007
  10. ess1096

ess1096

#50     Aug 8, 2007