A very powerful fut's strategy

Discussion in 'Strategy Building' started by ProfitTakgFool, Aug 8, 2007.

1. I know how to read charts but I don't have perfect timing. I don't think anyone does, do they? I don't lose on my first trade all the time. In fact, I have a pretty high batting average on my first trade. I take small losses and reload with a bigger gun on my next trigger. The recent volatility has made my trading better, not worse.

#31     Aug 8, 2007
  2. If this system is employed with zero skill then it is destined to lose. I have a lot of experience. I'm damn good at reading charts but my timing isn't perfect, no one's is. The market cannot be timed perfectly by anyone.

#32     Aug 8, 2007
  3. Agreed, so why not double up when you're right, and still take your small losses? And let's forget about the multiple accounts, OK?

#33     Aug 8, 2007
  4. I think the key here is that ProfitFkgFool is trading the Ohangwena fut, a little known but highly volatile currency of a region in Namibia. Traded mainly by the Bhutu's, the fut's action can be accurately predicted by discerning the effect of shifting wind currents on burning elephant dung.

#34     Aug 8, 2007
  5. ess1096

ess1096

[​IMG]

#35     Aug 8, 2007
  6. aren't u this idiot stockturder3 u sound familiar

#36     Aug 8, 2007
  7. How about those who doubt backtest this method instead of childish remarks and silly humor. Anybody up to the task?

#37     Aug 8, 2007
  8. We've all been thru this before....without the "stats", all of this talk is just time-wasting.
    Avg $ Win per trade
    Avg $ Loss per trade
    Avg Pct Winning Trades
    # Trades per Month
    "...just the facts Ma'am....nothin but the facts"

#38     Aug 8, 2007
  9. I would, but I just don't know which account to backtest, the one that makes money, or the other two that lose money.

#39     Aug 8, 2007
  10. Still amazed that it took me 25years and several $100 thou to figure that shit out...

But until you win more trades than you lose it takes some fancy footwork to get out with ur clothes...

:cool:

#40     Aug 8, 2007