A very powerful fut's strategy

Discussion in 'Strategy Building' started by ProfitTakgFool, Aug 8, 2007.

1. also, I only use this strategy in the AM, never in the PM. If it goes badly I have the entire day to fix it. If it goes badly in the PM time works against me. In the PM I go back to normal wins and losses, no DD at all!

#21     Aug 8, 2007
  2. notouch

notouch

Thanks!

Unfortunately only my 12th account is up 9473%. My 17th account is down 12058% and my 3rd account is down 29%. All my other accounts are down 300-900% except my 8th account which is at break even.

#22     Aug 8, 2007
  3. :D :D :D

#23     Aug 8, 2007
  4. it would be logical if you are super trader as you say u are with a lot of experience you would just use STOPS and don't come here with this crap

#24     Aug 8, 2007
  5. xiaodre

xiaodre

#25     Aug 8, 2007
  6. uhh...why all the accounts.

progress the numbers...1-2-4 then just add ur second set of what ever you were gonna add to the second and third account etc...

kinda lame to have all those accounts dude.

:cool:

#26     Aug 8, 2007
  7. I only use 2 accounts for this, not the 3rd but I could. The reason....let's say I lose on 1 contract, then 2, and win on 4. I could easily convert that 4 to an 8 lot and complete the task with 1 account but if I lose on that one then I have to go extremely deep to get it right. If I have a second account I can start that account with just 1 contract. There is a psychological reason as well. There are a ton of times I'll take triggers only to find the market just need to go sideways a little longer when I see that, "yeah, this is what I was looking for." If I'm starting from scratch on that look then I have a huge psychological edge.

I'm not surprised by the neg responses I've received. This is very unorthodox to say the least but it works, and works well. My approach to trading....you don't have to have to time the market perfectly to make money. That's only a small piece of the puzzle.

#27     Aug 8, 2007
  8. how could you have possibly stayed solvent the last few weeks? I remember something about "money management" in your 1st post?

#28     Aug 8, 2007
  9. LOL. I think my carpeting is growing again :eek:

#29     Aug 8, 2007
  10. I do use stops! I take my losses quickly and double my contracts on the next trade. It's very profitable crap, backed by verifiable records

#30     Aug 8, 2007