A very powerful fut's strategy

Discussion in 'Strategy Building' started by ProfitTakgFool, Aug 8, 2007.

1. Why do these people bash and rant? I think because they are jealous.
    Oh MY!! That is amazing. I have been having a tough time in trading and I have lost a lot since I started (about 100K). My account is now only about 100K, but I have more if I knew I could win.

Is there any way you could sell your signals to me? I would be willing to pay a lot for it since I could make all my losses back by the year end!!

You are a great trader who has found an incredible system. I have read almost every trading book but I have never heard about your amazing techniques!! Don't worry about all the people here who call you a lying asshole who is either trolling for newbies or simply a wannabe sitting in Mom's basement in his underwear and dreaming of trading. They are the ones who are assholes!!

#11     Aug 8, 2007
  2. My third account isn't used for futures trading, just stocks but I can trade fut's in that account. I just choose not to.

The direction of both accounts are in the same direction. I will lose on my first 2 long trades, for example, in account 1. The third setup will be a better looking setup than the 1st 2 so I will take a long in the 2nd account on that setup. They key is that I haven't accrued any losses in the 2nd account so it is pure profit, assuming it is a profitable trade.

To all who made remarks about this being so easy....I never said it was easy. It's brutally hard -- trading futures is the hardest thing you'll ever do. My goal here is to suggest a strategy that isn't based solely on timing. Money management and risk management is equally as important as timing, perhaps even more important. Even though the market trades into identifiable patterns you never know which pattern will form - after a hard bottom, for example - because they develop at random. The market is both technical and random. Traders are quick to grasp the technical end of the market but usually ignore the random end -- money and risk management help you bridge that gap.

#12     Aug 8, 2007
  3. notouch

notouch

Great strategy bro = $$$

My strategy is when the first account is up $600 then move to double sixth account down for up move in triple wedge. EXCEPT if the loss on the fourth account went below triple the third ($600 x 2 x 3 = $3600) in which case we double down for the 7th for total profit of 12 x the original stake. Using this strategy my account is up 9473% in 3 months.

#13     Aug 8, 2007
  4. PM me and I will talk to you more about it. I probably won't write back until tomorrow because it's getting a bit late.

#14     Aug 8, 2007
  5. just tell me how in the hell u know that third.....,forth .....,fifth....... setup will be profitable maybe its sixth or eleventh

#15     Aug 8, 2007
  6. That's amazing! Nice work! The biggest I ever had to go was 5x and that was early in my trading career when I didn't have the timing down that I have now. I rarely have to go over 3x nowadays.

#16     Aug 8, 2007
  7. This account thing is really cracking me up. Now I will grant you a double down strategy will work, until it doesn't, and then of course you will be broke.

I have 4 pockets in my pants. I place 1000 dollars in each pocket. I have a total of 4000 dollars. A pickpocket goes after my left front pocket and takes 1000. While chasing him 2000 dollars falls out of my two rear pockets. I kick the shit out of the pickpocket and take my 1000 back. I find he has an additional 3000 on him so I take that too. I now have 5000. Now the most important point. Who gives a shit what pocket I put the 5000 dollars in, and more importantly did any of my pockets have an impact on me now having 1000 dollars more than I had before?

#17     Aug 8, 2007

8. I have to tell you I am using a somewhat similar approach, and it does generate nice returns. The soft side of this approach is that you have to have deep pockets. Also this way of trading is very unorthodox, out of synch with what is generally considered good profitable trading and therefore will encounter some degree of hostility and ridicule from the senior posters here.

My question is why do you need 3 different accounts? Is it because of the limitation of the $500 margin? Namely, the amount of contracts one is allowed to purchase with $500 margin. Or is there another reason?

#18     Aug 8, 2007
  9. You have to have a lot of experience doing this and you need a pretty sizable account, not to mention big balls. I've been trading for many years so I have a ton of experience. I would never recommend a rookie use this. There is never any gaurantee that any trade will work, be it the 5th, 6th, 7th......and, it's important for me to tell you that I've taken a couple of baths doing this but the money I've made prior and after more than make up for the devastating losses that you can experience doing this.

#19     Aug 8, 2007
  10. you must have tripped on very bad acid in high school. go seek medical attention.

#20     Aug 8, 2007