A very powerful fut's strategy

Discussion in 'Strategy Building' started by ProfitTakgFool, Aug 8, 2007.

1. buylo

buylo

Ooooohhhh..........It's ADD when bad not DON'T add when bad.

#111     Aug 15, 2007
  2. lol... better stick to Martingale gambling systems. You obviously never handled a piece of wood in your life.

#112     Aug 15, 2007
  3. And....I was a winning trader before I started doing this. I had a 65% win rate and I was generated a decent yearly profit. I really started to make money with I began using the DD. I would never have even attempted this if I didn't have that prior track record. It's a dangerous strategy if you don't know what you are doing.

Knock it all you want....I laugh my way to the bank everyday.

#113     Aug 15, 2007
  4. My first job was a carpenter. I was pretty good at but it was too much like work. I had to find something a little easier, like trading.

#114     Aug 15, 2007
  5. It's time to post a closing thought and let this thread die.....it seems the majority of the people (seems to be around 95%) who responded to this thread don't think it's a good idea but the minority do (that leaves 5%). Do those numbers look familiar?

It's not my intention to rip anyone, especially those who are losing -- I've been there! The sole purpose for this thread was to give people something to think about, if they were open to it. If not, and what you are currently doing is pulling in profits, then cool!

Until the next controversial thread....later all!

ProfitTakgFool

#115     Aug 15, 2007
  6. nkhoi

nkhoi

thank for some out of the box thinking.:)

#116     Aug 15, 2007
  7. 95% of people think shit stinks. Does that make them wrong?

#117     Aug 15, 2007
  8. So you wanted everyone to think about the Martingale system for gambling?

It's a pretty well-established idea, but thanks for bringing it to the attention of the newbs. It will allow them to blow out a bit faster.

#118     Aug 16, 2007
  9. Quote from ProfitTakgFool:

It's time to post a closing thought and let this thread die.....it seems the majority of the people (seems to be around 95%) who responded to this thread don't think it's a good idea but the minority do (that leaves 5%). Do those numbers look familiar?

Yes. 5% have no clue about Risk of Ruin. And the Pied Piper wishes them to learn about this early, so they can get their first account blowup out of the way

It's not my intention to rip anyone, especially those who are losing -- I've been there!

Then don't teach people how to rip their account

The sole purpose for this thread was to give people something to think about, if they were open to it.

This has done people a major disservice, but you seem to have cotton in your ears. The day of reckoning is usually when the big one gets away from you. Others. especially new traders should completely ignore this entire logic, and use viable trading methods.

#119     Aug 16, 2007
  10. :D

I literally cracked up......

#120     Aug 17, 2007