A very good method...............

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by spinn, May 16, 2006.

1. MKTrader

MKTrader

If I were in the D.C. area I'd probably take you up on it.

But without knowing anything more than what you posted, I couldn't justify flying halfway across the country, taking off work, etc. I'm sure some others feel the same way. It doesn't mean you're a cook or a closet vendor (though you could be). It just means that it's not a viable possibility for most people.

#21     May 16, 2006
  2. spinn

spinn

Understood......

The method tracks stochastic spread cycles across seven different time frames using the fastest two for exact entry giving you a very tight stop but potentially very high returns.

Watching seven charts really isnt that hard because the slowest three barely move, and you dont watch the fastest two until entry. You have to really only focus on one or two charts, being aware of the others.

Stochastic spread cycles work just like stochastic line but tell you the strength of the trend long before it actually ends, or starts.

#22     May 16, 2006
  3. Actually.. I was kidding about the stochastics/macds,

but it seems like you actually have a stoch program, lol
    but heres some advice,

your strategy doesn't make money.

#23     May 16, 2006
  4. Thanks,that's all I needed to know.

#24     May 16, 2006
  5. spinn

spinn

I disnt say stochastic cycles.......

I said stochastic spread cycles using histograms.

I doubt 90% of traders have never even looked at a stochastic spread histogram.

#25     May 16, 2006
  6. Interesting..very very interesting for personal reasons

I guess I have determined to go with family members for individuals interested in a method. Specifically, siblings and my father.

The low on cash thing is definately a bummer. Especially, since I am sure all your friends are making money while you were working away for nothing.

At this point. Hopefully, since you are over the hump, a compounding return will blow up so to speak and you really make the returns.

Good Luck and interesting thread.

Also, why would you ever go to a firm if you werent trying to sell your method for cash?

#26     May 16, 2006
  7. MKTrader

MKTrader

While I'm a little skeptical myself, there's no way you can come to this conclusion without knowing his specifics: entry, exit, stops/profit targets, filters, time frames, etc.

#27     May 16, 2006
  8. Do you have any statistics on the system's performance?

#28     May 16, 2006
  9. Eventually, I would like to find a typical method to be determined as you say.

Since you dont know either, I wonder if anyone else would chime in and let us know a standard contract for mentoring others.

#29     May 16, 2006
  10. Exodus

Exodus

LOL

If you ever saw the guys house and trading account, you would eat your words.

Don't believe everything you hear in ET and I highly advise you to actually believe the opposite of 90% of the stuff in here.

To the original poster:

Be careful there are a lot of desperate traders in here and make sure "if" you do anything with any of these guys that you qualify them FIRST and make them sign some kind of contract (althought that would be difficult to structure).

#30     May 16, 2006